Highlands vs. Dixie predictions

Henry521

Who Wins This Big District Battle?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins This Big District Battle?

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a minute. I messed up royally. Sorry Red Colonels but I mistakenly voted for you guys. No disrespect but Birds all the way! Must be these meds that Boom has me on for some back pain.

I only gave you 2. Were u in my truck last night after the game:irked: Highlands wins this one by 28. Maybe next year guys. Dale is Mad!!!!!!!:madman: :D

Wait a minute. I messed up royally. Sorry Red Colonels but I mistakenly voted for you guys. No disrespect but Birds all the way! Must be these meds that Boom has me on for some back pain.

Dr. Boom...........nice ring to it!.........he only wishes.

I hope Dixie shows up and give Highlands a better game than last year. I felt so sorry for them when the Birds scored on their first 14 possessions or something like that.

I seriously hope its a good game but I still think the Birds are too athletic and will match up well with them. I expect Bricking to be pressured a lot and make some big throwing errors. Something tells me that Simons, Hurtt and Roller will be flying from all angles on Defense.

Birds 47

Dixie 22

One interesting matchup should be the Dettmer kid who ate up CCH last night with the Birds DB's. Maybe they will tape some of that "Chad Johnson" stuff I read in the paper up on the bulletin board this week. Put Austin Collinsworth on him man to man and see how many catches he gets.