Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

cshs81

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cshs81

  1. Why can't we name the school?
  2. No coincidence that Holmes only had 2 TOs and decreased the deficit. They are shooting fairly well if they get the chance. LC has done a nice job keeping Holmes off the offensive boards which is where Holmes thrives.
  3. What is the relationship between Jackson and Euton? Why is it assumed that Jackson will transfer now that Euton has?
  4. Good qtr for Holmes. Down 6 at half.
  5. He has followed that up with "they have lead and leather." Enough already.
  6. Coach Henley needs to remind the boys that LC had a huge lead (approaching 20) on CCH and CCH came back.
  7. Stewart has 11 pts/7 boards so far.
  8. Gary Ball's "he'll get a soup and a sandwich" call on the "and 1" is a bit much.
  9. 2 minutes into the 2nd qtr and LC has 17 shots while Holmes has attempted only 8.
  10. LC up 19-4 after the first qtr. 10 TOs for Holmes.
  11. Coaches take chances on 7 footers like Hibbert. Bad example.
  12. You see that a lot when there is only one Catholic school in an area. I'm pretty sure that the folks in Knoxville call their one Catholic high school "Catholic" as well. Heck, even LexCath fans call themselves "Catholic."
  13. I don't think so. I believe its only audio coverage on the khsaa site.
  14. Is there a reason you keep saying "said school?"
  15. Right. Injuries can happen in any game on any sort of freak play so why not go ahead and play big games in big venues? CCH platoons for the most part as well.
  16. CCH has been doing this for quite a while. It seems like they've played a GCL team every year for about 6 or 7 years.
  17. Holmes has not been a running team this year in the games I've seen.
  18. ICN6 carries it each year.
  19. I didn't see any indication of fatigue on LC's part.
  20. I've never had a problem with the level of talent CCH schedules and I dont understand how it could be a problem. Anyone that thinks CCH hasn't been able to compete has not been watching. CCH has not been overmatched since the 2003 seasona against Elder. I love their scheduling. I can't standing watching mismatches. As a fan and/or a parent of a player, I'd rather watch them go up against Cincy X/Louisville X/Elder/Moe/LaSalle than against poor NKY teams. I can't imagine being a BW fan with half of your season simply being no contests. What am I missing? What's the downside to a tough schedule?
  21. I think this is the game where Holmes' offense causes them to lose. Should be a dandy.
  22. We should also give a "shout out" to the PHS pep band. That was a unique pep band with all of the precussions, no horns, and a couple of xylophones. I heard Soulja Boy, Bob Marley, and others. Very entertaining.
  23. We should give some credit to the PHS boys. They basically played 5 players the entire game and they do not play a slow-down game. Those boys were in shape.
  24. Last year's senior class has apparently caused all of the previous teams to be labeled as "thugs." Not true.
  25. I think you have to look at his game and not his stats. He's not scoring at the D1 level like he does at the high school level. He won't a)penetrate as well against D1 defender and b)if he does, he won't get that little leaner off against D1 big men. He should look long and hard at a top D2 school. If NKU is still interested, he should seriously consider it and be patient. He won't start there as a frosh. Heckuva high school player and seems to be a good leader for the young Dogs.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.