Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Article on Euton Transfer

Featured Replies

  • Replies 140
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice read.........Best wishes too the Euton's........:thumb:

Does anyone know what is going on with Jackson, and how could he tranfer without losing a year?

Does anyone know what is going on with Jackson, and how could he tranfer without losing a year?

 

By moving.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

 

Silence from me my friend! ;):D

Good luck to the future Wildcat.

Someone also said that Jackson's mother was on injury leave from Toyota or something. I suppose that would tie them to Scott Co. if she were to come back from that. I believe the Jacksons are originally from Lexington.

 

I think daddy Euton is being a little too outspoken and specific at this point in time. He has talked to Demling and Fields already and been very specific about it also being a basketball move. I dont think it will have an effect on his eligibility, but it projects the wrong way and will lead to a lot of the talk that we are already experiencing.

Exactly what I was thinking. I wonder if it will have any snafu with his eligibility?

Someone also said that Jackson's mother was on injury leave from Toyota or something. I suppose that would tie them to Scott Co. if she were to come back from that. I believe the Jacksons are originally from Lexington.

 

I think daddy Euton is being a little too outspoken and specific at this point in time. He has talked to Demling and Fields already and been very specific about it also being a basketball move. I dont think it will have an effect on his eligibility, but it projects the wrong way and will lead to a lot of the talk that we are already experiencing.

 

Well said.:thumb:

If the father said absolutely nothing, I would garautee that the negative things he spoke of would still run wild through BGP. He may as well say what he wants because people on here will say it for him anyway! That's just the BGP way, especially when it comes to Rose Hill or any decent player transferring.

If the father said absolutely nothing, I would garautee that the negative things he spoke of would still run wild through BGP. He may as well say what he wants because people on here will say it for him anyway! That's just the BGP way, especially when it comes to Rose Hill or any decent player transferring.

 

Probably so. The main thing that I do like about what he is saying is it basically puts any Toyota rumors to rest. The fact that he is working in Lexington and still wants his son to go to SC speaks very highly of the program at SC.

If the father said absolutely nothing, I would garautee that the negative things he spoke of would still run wild through BGP. He may as well say what he wants because people on here will say it for him anyway! That's just the BGP way, especially when it comes to Rose Hill or any decent player transferring.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I know Rose Hill will miss him. It would have been nice to see him finish up for them. Also would have made the 16th a little more interesting next season. I enjoyed watching them play this year.:thumb: If Scott Co. makes a big run next season, the bashers will have a field day! But that's nothing new!!:p

Sure makes the path from Sandy Hook to Rupp Arena a lot clearer next year.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.