Article on Euton Transfer

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone also said that Jackson's mother was on injury leave from Toyota or something. I suppose that would tie them to Scott Co. if she were to come back from that. I believe the Jacksons are originally from Lexington.

I think daddy Euton is being a little too outspoken and specific at this point in time. He has talked to Demling and Fields already and been very specific about it also being a basketball move. I dont think it will have an effect on his eligibility, but it projects the wrong way and will lead to a lot of the talk that we are already experiencing.

Someone also said that Jackson's mother was on injury leave from Toyota or something. I suppose that would tie them to Scott Co. if she were to come back from that. I believe the Jacksons are originally from Lexington.

I think daddy Euton is being a little too outspoken and specific at this point in time. He has talked to Demling and Fields already and been very specific about it also being a basketball move. I dont think it will have an effect on his eligibility, but it projects the wrong way and will lead to a lot of the talk that we are already experiencing.

Well said.:thumb:

If the father said absolutely nothing, I would garautee that the negative things he spoke of would still run wild through BGP. He may as well say what he wants because people on here will say it for him anyway! That's just the BGP way, especially when it comes to Rose Hill or any decent player transferring.

If the father said absolutely nothing, I would garautee that the negative things he spoke of would still run wild through BGP. He may as well say what he wants because people on here will say it for him anyway! That's just the BGP way, especially when it comes to Rose Hill or any decent player transferring.

Probably so. The main thing that I do like about what he is saying is it basically puts any Toyota rumors to rest. The fact that he is working in Lexington and still wants his son to go to SC speaks very highly of the program at SC.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I know Rose Hill will miss him. It would have been nice to see him finish up for them. Also would have made the 16th a little more interesting next season. I enjoyed watching them play this year.:thumb: If Scott Co. makes a big run next season, the bashers will have a field day! But that's nothing new!!:p