Everything posted by TonyDanza
-
6A #5 Saint Xavier vs. Saint Xavier (OH) Predictions/Updates
Cincy X vs Lou X live stream at livesportscaster.com or go to saintx.com live streaming. Pregame starts at 7:05.
-
What 6A team has the toughest game this week?
Cincy X vs Lou X live stream at livesportscaster.com or go to saintx.com live streaming. Pregame starts at 7:05.
-
Seventh Region Semi-Finals Are Set
St. X radio will be broadcasting on 790 am and streaming on Iheart radio. They are the second semifinal game approximately 7:45. Ballard and Central game time is at 6.
-
Wyatt Smock St X OL
Smock plays Offensive Guard and also some Nose Tackle. He is 6'4 290 lbs and is very athletic. Coach Wolford posted video on twitter of Smock in springboard diving meet last year. Also, just received another offer from Vanderbilt.
-
CovCath Radio live from Louisville St. Xavier 12-09-16
Also, you can watch the game live at Livesportscaster.com or saintx.com go to Athletics and then to broadcasts. St.X radio with video LIVE.
-
6A Playoffs St. Xavier/Male Predictions
Watch St. X vs Male game LIVE at LiveSportscaster.com pregame starts Friday at 7:05. Should be great a game!
-
6A Playoffs St. Xavier/Male Predictions
Watch St. X vs Male game LIVE at LiveSportscaster.com pregame starts at 7:05. Should be great a game!
-
Saint Xavier/Highlands Predictions
St X radio broadcast Iheart radio 790am WKRD also Des Ridder ran for 200 yds at Central in the rain
-
Trinity 59 Ballard 58 (7th Region Championship)
Congrats to T! Love seeing them beat Ballard!
-
Birdsfan Fighting For His Life Tonight
I am still at a loss for words in all this. :down: BF you are so awesome and needed in this world. Fight like hell my friend!!
-
DeSales 34 Newport Central Catholic 26 (2013 Class 2A State Championship)
Congrats to DeSales!
-
Thank you to Watusi!!!
Watusi is FAB!! :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:
-
Still A Shot For An All-Louisville 6A Final
That would be interesting.
-
DeSales 34 Christian Academy Louisville 0
Way to go DeSales!
-
Butler 29 Simon Kenton 14
Probably on the bridge!! :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:
-
Male 31 Trinity 7
Random but honest thoughts.... I don't really want to say congrats to Male! LoL!! But since they won..I will. Congrats. I was not at the game but listened to it on the radio (boy was that painful.) Sounded like an all around bad game especially on offense. Unfortunately losing is a part of life. T seniors keep your heads up. You played one of the toughest schedules in school history. Carry on!!
-
St. Xavier 26 Fern Creek 0
Good one :laugh::laugh:
-
Super District Domination
Some on here beat topics to death everyday. So let the beating continue on this topic! :lol2:
-
Trinity 49 Eastern 16
Does seem to be a regular problem with a few of the DB's. The defense as a whole has seemed to have struggled this year.
-
Super District Domination
Well said!
-
Moeller (OH) 42 Trinity 14
Yes, I know and it shows.
-
Moeller (OH) 42 Trinity 14
Moeller is a great team! T has talent. Is it what it has been?...nope but still not to shabby. I think T's defensive coaching is a bit suspect.
-
St. Xavier 24 St. Xavier (OH) 16
Good job X!
-
Can the Purples beat the Jacksonville Jaguars?
33% yes! :lol2:
-
Male 24 Trinity 14
I will give you that. I didn't say it the correct way....should have said "refers" instead of blame. You knew what I meant. Most times on here if there is a negative (a loss, a "insert whatever here") about a T football team, the 2004 team gets mentioned. I think that's so old and stupid.