Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jlaw

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jlaw

  1. Ashland will also being going to Raceland's on May 6th.
  2. I know Mike Flynn is wanting to get back into coaching. This would be an excellent hire.
  3. They won in spite of their situation!!! Way to go girls!!! K Simpson, G Ferguson,K Parsley and Sara Hansen - ALL TOURNEY!!! Congrats girls!!!!
  4. I'll tell you why the whole senior class QUIT. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. THEY DIDN'T LIKE BEING TOLD THE TRUTH AND WORKING HARD!! The boys playing over, what would have been the senior class, are better athletes. Buddy tells you the truth, won't let you get by with anything, and expects you to give 100% everytime out. He's expects you to be as great as you can, WITHOUT comparing you to others. Also, my son (and daughter) will NEVER QUIT ANYTHING MIDSEASON!!! They'll finish what they start. Now the boys remaining just have to pick up the pieces and finish out the season.
  5. Thanks for your support. We'll take any donation that we can get.
  6. It was about 50. We were using a make shift Varsity/JV/Freshman team. The boys ran several of the sets correct, but against that speed it didn't look that good. We finally got everyone out yesterday for practice. So, I believe that we'll be ready.
  7. That's funny right there. I don't care who you are!
  8. I'm sorry. I meant to say this Saturday, Nov. 22nd.
  9. Sat. against Lex. Cath. We won't have everybody with football still playing.
  10. Did Rose Hill have everybody? I was expecting more from them this year.
  11. Runnin' and gunnin'. Probably use about 7 or 8 like the last couple of years.
  12. As for the numbers idea, there are 28 in camp with only two of them being seniors. We might be young, but I truly believe that they'll end up making some noise. The feeder system is getting an overhaul. I believe they are finally going to draft system, like JFL. This should provide more teams and more kids playing.
  13. Ashland will go 6'4", 5'9", 5'9", 6'2", 6'0"..
  14. Here's a scary thought Ashland plays Shelby Valley, East Carter, GRC without a guy over 6'4".
  15. Its usually the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and starts around 4:30 or 5:00
  16. No it doesn't. But it shows the confidence that the Ashland coaching staff, either in football or baseball, has in this young man. He's going to be something special. Also, in baseball he was tested early by going against one of the top teams in the state, Apollo. I believe that he only gave up four runs. Not bad for an eighth grader. Good luck Sam and all the other Tomcats.
  17. Sam is a freshman. Last year as an eighth grader was one of the Tomcat Baseball starting pitchers.
  18. Where did Davis and Quankenbush go?
  19. All I have to say is if my daughter or son was gifted in academics/athletics/anything, I would move to the place that would provide them the best opportunity to excel. If they were able to attend Harvard for their eduction I would gladly move, if they needed me to. A legit change of address, for whatever reason, should allow the parent to decide the, proposed, future of their child. The only thing that is the sticking point with this situation, is that the parent spoke without caution to how it might be preceived. Bold, but maybe stupid.
  20. I don't see why not. They have four or five guys that are very athletic and a couple of good shooters.
  21. That's what I heard. Just didn't know. Good luck Cameron, Teri, and Jeff.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.