Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Five Coaches in the 16 Region.

Featured Replies

I would like to hear your opinions.:ohbrother:

Mays-Elliott

Kidwell-Russell

Hicks-Bath

Hampton-Lewis

Floyd-Raceland

Edited by bluekyblue
Forgot something

  • Replies 104
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would like to hear your opinions.:ohbrother:
It's customary that when you put out a feeler like that, you offer your own list.:thumb:

John Bush

Jeremy Webb

Justin Moore

Jim Hicks

Ethan Faulkner it might be Evan, I can't tell them apart.

 

Not in any particular order

I would like to hear your opinions.:ohbrother:

Mays-Elliott

Kidwell-Russell

Hicks-Bath

Hampton-Lewis

Floyd-Raceland

That's much better.:thumb:

 

Now let me break out the :popcorn: this should get good.:clap:

  • Author
That's much better.:thumb:

 

Now let me break out the :popcorn: this should get good.:clap:

 

My number #1 is a toss up between Kidwell, Hicks, Hampton. ;)

Mays - Elliott

Webb - West Carter

Kidwell - Russell

Hicks - Bath

Floyd - Raceland

 

Honorable Mention: Bush - Rose Hill, Cooksey - Fairview

  • Author
John Bush

Jeremy Webb

Justin Moore

Jim Hicks

Ethan Faulkner it might be Evan, I can't tell them apart.

 

Not in any particular order

Yea, you probably right about Faulkner Twins. Mays is a bench coach or is that just in baseball. LOL

I find some of the picks to be shocking thus far. Here are some of my top coaches (in no particular order):

 

- Justin Moore (Menifee County)

- Matthew Perry (Morgan County)

- Shawn Thacker (Rowan County)

- Jeremy Webb (West Carter)

- Merle Kidwell (Russell)

I find some of the picks to be shocking thus far. Here are some of my top coaches (in no particular order):

 

- Justin Moore (Menifee County)

- Matthew Perry (Morgan County)

- Shawn Thacker (Rowan County)

- Jeremy Webb (West Carter)

- Merle Kidwell (Russell)

 

 

What name on the list do you find to be shocking?

What name on the list do you find to be shocking?

 

I'll just say that IMO, there is at least one person that has been listed already that shouldn't be included in the top 14 coaches in the region. But, I'll leave it at that :thumb::sssh:

In no particular order.

 

 

John Bush (Unbelievable job as 1st year head coach

 

Merle Kidwell ( Has proven to be a winner on the girls level. Give him a couple of years to develop his young team at Russell)

 

Jeremy Webb (Doing a great job at West Carter, proving he can coach as well as he could play)

 

Rex Cooksey ( They don't call him the Wizard for nothing)

 

John Bush (He's done such an outstanding job that I thought he deserved to be mentioned twice :D)

In no particular order.

 

 

John Bush (Unbelievable job as 1st year head coach

 

Merle Kidwell ( Has proven to be a winner on the girls level. Give him a couple of years to develop his young team at Russell)

 

Jeremy Webb (Doing a great job at West Carter, proving he can coach as well as he could play)

 

Rex Cooksey ( They don't call him the Wizard for nothing)

 

John Bush (He's done such an outstanding job that I thought he deserved to be mentioned twice :D)

 

I would probably throw Bush on my list, as well. I couldn't remember what his name was :thumb:

In no particular order.

 

 

John Bush (Unbelievable job as 1st year head coach

 

Merle Kidwell ( Has proven to be a winner on the girls level. Give him a couple of years to develop his young team at Russell)

 

Jeremy Webb (Doing a great job at West Carter, proving he can coach as well as he could play)

 

Rex Cooksey ( They don't call him the Wizard for nothing)

 

John Bush (He's done such an outstanding job that I thought he deserved to be mentioned twice :D)

 

You are so funny! :clap: I like your list and your reasoning.:thumb:

  • Author

It is amazing how you can have #1 boys high school team in the KY, but not good enough to make the top five coaches in 16 region. LOL No Respect.

Not knowing much about the situation I find it hard to believe that Jim Hicks woudn't be in everyone's top 5. They had a thing about Bath Co. in the Lex Herald the other day talking about the turnaround at Bath Co. since he took over.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.