Top Five Coaches in the 16 Region.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is amazing how you can have #1 boys high school team in the KY, but not good enough to make the top five coaches in 16 region. LOL No Respect.

No disrespect to Coach Mays, but that group of young men would make spindoc look like John Wooden. I believe most people look at Coach May's whole career rather than the past 3 or 4 years.

Not knowing much about the situation I find it hard to believe that Jim Hicks woudn't be in everyone's top 5. They had a thing about Bath Co. in the Lex Herald the other day talking about the turnaround at Bath Co. since he took over.

I agree. I am not a big fan of some of his antics, but the man can coach the ballers!

In no particular order.

John Bush (Unbelievable job as 1st year head coach

Merle Kidwell ( Has proven to be a winner on the girls level. Give him a couple of years to develop his young team at Russell)

Jeremy Webb (Doing a great job at West Carter, proving he can coach as well as he could play)

Rex Cooksey ( They don't call him the Wizard for nothing)

John Bush (He's done such an outstanding job that I thought he deserved to be mentioned twice :D)

I agree that John Bush has done a wonderful job this year.

Remember he took over a team with NO returning starters that most people had ranked in the bottom of the 16th region.They started out 0-4 and now are playing as a team and have a good chance to win the district.

I agree that John Bush has done a wonderful job this year.

Remember he took over a team with NO returning starters that most people had ranked in the bottom of the 16th region.They started out 0-4 and now are playing as a team and have a good chance to win the district.

Hey "SMOKE" good observation. Most people in the coaching community knew Bush could coach. From what I understand from other coaches he had proven that on the national level in AAU. And to do this with a staff of "volunteer" community assistants is even a greater acheivement for Coach Bush. HAHA :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Hey "SMOKE" good observation. Most people in the coaching community knew Bush could coach. From what I understand from other coaches he had proven that on the national level in AAU. And to do this with a staff of "volunteer" community assistants is even a greater acheivement for Coach Bush. HAHA :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I will agree that he is handicapped by his staff.:thumb:

I will agree that he is handicapped by his staff.:thumb:

Thanks Spindoc. I've been on this forum for a couple of weeks and your the first person to ever agree with me (also could be the LAST). I'll cherish this moment !!!!

:clap::clap:

Nope, I'll second the motion. :clap: