Everything posted by sidelinedoc
-
Pikeville 38 Raceland 19
He did but he was mistaken. 7-5 10-3 10-5 11-3
-
Pikeville 38 Raceland 19
Raceland has 61 wins, 4 Region titles and 1 State Finals appearance in the past 6 years.
-
Boyd County hires Evan Ferguson as head coach
Ferguson was not let go by Coal Grove. He left on his own. Not sure why. Inquiring minds want to know.....
-
Class 1A State Semifinals: #3 Raceland at #2 Pikeville
Shout out to the Schmidt Family who owns several Bdubs for feeding both Pikeville and Raceland this week. It was so nice to go to the Ironton, OH restaurant and enjoy the large party room with our team, coaches, dance team and cheerleaders. It was a heartfelt and appreciated gesture from the owners. Thank you!!!!
-
Class 1A State Semifinals: #3 Raceland at #2 Pikeville
^ Coach Salmons is always preaching “the little things”. I agree with you ATL, except who wins the game.
-
Class 1A State Semifinals: #3 Raceland at #2 Pikeville
The home team has won every game between these 2.
-
Class 1A State Semifinals: #3 Raceland at #2 Pikeville
I concur with all the comments about our offense. That being said, we weren’t supposed to be good enough to win last year, either.
-
Raceland 14 Paintsville 7
Great job tonight for the Rams. I am so proud of them.
-
Raceland 14 Paintsville 7
To date the past 6 years; 60 wins, 4 Regional Titles and a finals appearance with more game(s) to follow.
-
1A Regional Championship: #3 Paintsville vs. #4 Raceland
I hear it’s muddy. I hope that the rain stops soon enough and the high amounts of sand on the field allow it to dry out some.
-
1A Playoffs: #9 Frankfort at #1 Beechwood Predictions
I don't understand why I can't win at the casinos with my keen capabilities. LOL
-
1A Playoffs: #9 Frankfort at #1 Beechwood Predictions
My prediction? Beechwood will NOT score 100 points in this game.
-
Class 4A Region Final: Ashland at Johnson Central
Johnson Central wins big.
-
1A Regional Championship: #3 Paintsville vs. #4 Raceland
I feel the key to the game for Raceland is the passing game. If Jake Heighton keeps up what he has done so far, we are in good shape. If it goes like it did in the regular season match up, we are in trouble. In 2 playoff games, Jake has thrown 10 TD passes and 1 INT that actually bounced off our receiver and into the defenders arms.
-
1A Regional Championship: #3 Paintsville vs. #4 Raceland
I guess we are it.
-
Which 1A Regional Championship game will be the most competitive?
I expect to have an ulcer by the end of the 3rd qtr of our game @ Paintsville.
-
1A Regional Championship: #3 Paintsville vs. #4 Raceland
I may or may not be treating them as we speak.
-
1A Regional Championship: #3 Paintsville vs. #4 Raceland
Coach Trimble is getting the basketballs ready in Raceland. I can't believe we are playing for the Region Championship. I hope we stay in this one.
-
1A Regional Championship: #3 Paintsville vs. #4 Raceland
2015 was won by Paintsville 20-15.
-
1A Regional Championship: #3 Paintsville vs. #4 Raceland
Evenly matched. Toss up. I’m just glad we made it this far.
-
Raceland 49 Paris 19
Without breaking HIPPA laws, we are hopeful he can return. Depends on a lot of factors.
-
3A Russell vs. 3A Waggener
Good luck, Devils!!!!
-
3A Russell vs. 3A Waggener
I doubt many of the Russell fans thought they'd be favored to win game #8 and a chance of playing a home game for the Region Championship after game #3 this year. Great job coaching and an even better job of kids buying into what they were being taught and going out and producing.
-
3A Russell vs. 3A Waggener
I am not being argumentative with you but this comment always blows my mind. The long bus ride should not affect 16-19 year old athletes. It affects us 50 year old's with bad knees and backs that ride with them. LOL I am of the opinion that long bus rides being blamed for bad play or losing is just an excuse.
-
Class 1A Playoffs: #4 Raceland at Paris
I had this discussion earlier in the week with Coach. He said, "I don't care where we play the game. Let's line-up in the parking lot, it's fine with me."