Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pikeville 38 Raceland 19

Featured Replies

  • Author

Maybe combine this one into the other. Thanks

  • Author

Congrats to Pikeville on the win. Your Panthers were the better team on this night :thumb:. Good luck next week

All Pikeville in the first half. All Raceland in the third quarter. Pikeville salts it away in the fourth.

 

The Panthers looked like they might run away with it in the first half before Raceland rallied with three straight touchdowns to draw within a score. Pikeville put it away with the help of seldom used Jon Collum. Great call by McNamee to go under center in the I-formation and give it to the fullback (Collum), who rumbled sixty yards to flip the field and set Pikeville up for a touchdown to take back momentum.

 

Great season for the Rams. Greater season for Pikeville.

  • Author

These Raceland kids have nothing to hang their heads about. They made a run / comeback in the 3rd qtr. that showed me a lot. Being shut out in the 1st half, down by 3 + td's the Rams defense had made adjustments at half and stormed back.

 

I am sure that these kids will be down for a while but I would urge them to look back on this season as another proud one in the Raceland tradition. These Ram Seniors have finished their career with 60 wins, 4 Regional Titles , 4 State Semi's/ Final Fours and a 1A State finals appearance along w / 3 (maybe 4?) EKC Championships, 3 Rail Cities Bowl wins (over rival Russell, 4 Iron Bowl wins (over GCHS) .

 

RAMS , from this old fart of a fan... Thank You. To the Seniors ….. Once a Ram, Always a Ram :thumb:

Congratulations to Pikeville on the Win and Raceland on a good season.

Congratulations to Pikeville on the Win and Raceland on a good season.

 

Well stated.

 

Raceland is consistently good.

 

Pikeville once again in the State Championship game!

Love seeing Pikeville won but sad Raceland lost. Two teams I like and respect a lot. Both have great fans.

These Raceland kids have nothing to hang their heads about. They made a run / comeback in the 3rd qtr. that showed me a lot. Being shut out in the 1st half, down by 3 + td's the Rams defense had made adjustments at half and stormed back.

 

I am sure that these kids will be down for a while but I would urge them to look back on this season as another proud one in the Raceland tradition. These Ram Seniors have finished their career with 60 wins, 4 Regional Titles , 4 State Semi's/ Final Fours and a 1A State finals appearance along w / 3 (maybe 4?) EKC Championships, 3 Rail Cities Bowl wins (over rival Russell, 4 Iron Bowl wins (over GCHS) .

 

RAMS , from this old fart of a fan... Thank You. To the Seniors ….. Once a Ram, Always a Ram :thumb:

.

60 wins? If you go 15-0 for 4 straight years you can get 60 wins. Did some of these seniors play as middle school players? Just curious.

.

60 wins? If you go 15-0 for 4 straight years you can get 60 wins. Did some of these seniors play as middle school players? Just curious.

 

Raceland has 61 wins, 4 Region titles and 1 State Finals appearance in the past 6 years.

Raceland has 61 wins, 4 Region titles and 1 State Finals appearance in the past 6 years.

 

But I think OR said the seniors finished with 60 wins.

But I think OR said the seniors finished with 60 wins.

 

He did but he was mistaken.

 

7-5

10-3

10-5

11-3

  • Author
.

60 wins? If you go 15-0 for 4 straight years you can get 60 wins. Did some of these seniors play as middle school players? Just curious.

 

You are correct, my mistake. I thought of that on Sat. am, (that I may had said that) and just hadn't been back online till' now. That 60 was from the last 6 years. I believe that a few of this class did dress / possibly had played some on the FR. team but I wasn't talking about that. Completely my mistake, I apologize. My brain farts have landed here before. Of course, 4 consecutive 15-0 / State Championship seasons sounds really nice, if only were true :lol2:

Edited by oldrambler

  • Author
He did but he was mistaken.

 

7-5

10-3

10-5

11-3

Probably was the very first mistake that I've ever made on here … :sssh:. Of course, I also have some prime beach front condo's at the Worthington gravel pit that I will sell … cheap !

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.