Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Menifee Co 2008/2009

Featured Replies

What does Menifee Co. need to do to improve in 2008/2009? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

I think they kept their coach, so that is a plus.

I think they kept their coach, so that is a plus.

 

Wont he be the longest tenured coach at Menifee in a few years?

Justin Moore is an amazing person on and off the basketball court. He has put life into that basketball program and then some..... He is a motivator, a counselor, and a great coach to those kids. I would love to have a son to play for him because I know he is learn about life and what it takes to be successful. I know that Menifee had probably their best summer in a long time. Coach Moore took Menifee County to Lexington Catholic Camp and other camps this summer and they are very successful. I know you don't win a championship in the summer but championships are built in the summer and Coach Moore has really changed the attitude of the kids and community. I know Menifee County will be a better team and will make a great suprise for a lot of teams around the area. Coach Moore is a class act persona and I wish him nothing but the best in life.

Agreed with Coach Moore being a top notch coach- Menifee will do nothing be get better under his leadership.

This is great! Everyone in the 16th will be gunning for Elliott, and everyone needs all the help they can get.

 

I hope the Wildcats make some noise come this winter.

Edited by STRIKE3

Can Menifee make the region tourney again, like they did in 05-06?

Edited by STRIKE3
comply with Rule #13

I don't see why not. They have four or five guys that are very athletic and a couple of good shooters.

Maybe Elliott and Menifee will meet in Frenchburg at the 16th Region All A Tournament SF in January?? Maybe the only 16th region team that Elliott has not played over the last few years. I don't think Ferguson, the Faulkner's, and Chris Knipp have played them any during their careers unless it was their 8th grade year when even then they were seeing some varsity action. Frenchburg is a nice little town and a lot like Sandy Hook and about the same population (under 800). Look forward to several trips there during the region All A tournament next January. Menifee and Elliott are two of the smallest counties in the state for those who like geography.........

Elliott went to Menifee when Maynard was in 10th grade and the boys were in the 9th. If I am not mistaken I think that same year the came to the Hook. I think I am right, because my other grandchild was sick at the game.

Elliott went to Menifee when Maynard was in 10th grade and the boys were in the 9th. If I am not mistaken I think that same year the came to the Hook. I think I am right, because my other grandchild was sick at the game.

 

Ms. Liberty--Thanks and you may be right. Was talking with one of Elliott's coaches this summer at AAU games and he said that since then they don't want to play them and won't schedule them anymore. Also Rose Hill, Bath this year, and maybe Boyd this year (at least before Zornes left) don't want to schedule them. Must be scared and don't like getting beat 112-68 like some of the lopsided games of last year that Elliott had in December against 16th Region teams. I am sure the fear will leave after the 08/09 season and they will be jumping to play them in 09/10.

Coach Moore is an outstanding coach. I have played for him last year and would again in a heartbeat. He does more for his players than teach them basketball, we had to keep good grades, and stay out of trouble if we wanted to play. He is a great person and I applaud him for returning and I can bet you that he will be at Menifee for a long while. I will most definately be in attendance to as many games as I can, as should anyone else who wants to see a team that will give it their all every night because I know that he has taught them to. Good luck boys! See you soon!

Coach Moore is an outstanding coach. I have played for him last year and would again in a heartbeat. He does more for his players than teach them basketball, we had to keep good grades, and stay out of trouble if we wanted to play. He is a great person and I applaud him for returning and I can bet you that he will be at Menifee for a long while. I will most definately be in attendance to as many games as I can, as should anyone else who wants to see a team that will give it their all every night because I know that he has taught them to. Good luck boys! See you soon!

 

Im pretty sure every coach has that rule. but he is a good coach and person. But back on the topic, we don't need to know Mr. Moore's life story:D. Did Menifee lose any seniors?

They lost 2 seniors, Travis Parks and Ryan Vanderpool

Im pretty sure every coach has that rule. but he is a good coach and person. But back on the topic, we don't need to know Mr. Moore's life story:D. Did Menifee lose any seniors?

 

You'd be surprised. :sssh:

 

Im pretty sure every coach has that rule.but he is a good coach and person. But back on the topic, we don't need to know Mr. Moore's life story:D. Did Menifee lose any seniors?

 

I don't believe Bucky was telling "his life story" just saying that he cares about his team on and off the court. I believe that this thread is about the outlook for Menifee this season, and whether or not a coach cares about his players overall well-being definitely plays a role in a teams' success. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.