Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Euton and Jackson ruled eligible

Featured Replies

That is what I am hearing, per my peeps.

Not sure if it is the hearing officers recommendation or if it was the BOC.

  • Replies 133
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lets hope not...If they are ruled eligible then the floodgates will open.

That is what I am hearing, per my peeps.

Not sure if it is the hearing officers recommendation or if it was the BOC.

 

I heard the same thing.

Lets hope not...If they are ruled eligible then the floodgates will open.

 

Yeah, I agree. Anyone who moves for whatever reason should get eligible if these two do. If they are eligible, i'm happy for them. I look forward to seeing them play if I get the chance to drive down there.

Yeah, I agree. Anyone who moves for whatever reason should get eligible if these two do. If they are eligible, i'm happy for them. I look forward to seeing them play if I get the chance to drive down there.

 

 

Why do you feel that way? How can you say that Euton's move wasn't legit? I also feel if you knew the reason behind Jackson's move, you would feel the same way.

Well Now if that doesn't that the Cake! ! !

Why do you feel that way? How can you say that Euton's move wasn't legit? I also feel if you knew the reason behind Jackson's move, you would feel the same way.

 

I think that there is more to this move than we will ever know. Do I claim to know all the details? No. But if I was moving my child to a school known for the sport my child is known for, I would make the move as quiet and quickly as possible! Talking to the local newspapers would not be a good idea.

I think that there is more to this move than we will ever know. Do I claim to know all the details? No. But if I was moving my child to a school known for the sport my child is known for, I would make the move as quiet and quickly as possible! Talking to the local newspapers would not be a good idea.

 

 

Well trust me, I do know all the details. I have also confirmed that is true. Both Jackson and Euton have been ruled eligible.

Well trust me, I do know all the details. I have also confirmed that is true. Both Jackson and Euton have been ruled eligible.

 

Then I have lost what little faith I had in KHSAA! This sends a message to everyone that if they move there kid for whatever reason(legit or not) that if they press the KHSAA hard enough then they will get their way.

 

attachment.php?attachmentid=23798&stc=1&d=1216947034

Edited by thegooch
Add Smiley. Thanks Scarheel

Then I have lost what little faith I had in KHSAA! This sends a message to everyone that if they move there kid for whatever reason(legit or not) that if they press the KHSAA hard enough then they will get their way.

 

Is there some sort of vomiting smiley?

 

...

yea.gif

About everyone knew this would happen.:ylsuper:

I dare say the KHSAA was under a good amount of pressure to reverse this ruling.

 

The pressure they were under was to follow the rules they had written. I would hope if you knew the details and not the spin, you would agree with the ruling.

So very glad for the both of them! :dancingpa:dancingpa

Why do you feel that way? How can you say that Euton's move wasn't legit? I also feel if you knew the reason behind Jackson's move, you would feel the same way.

 

I've not kept up with the situation as much as others but from my understanding Eutons father lost his job in Ashland and is getting one at the Toyota plant. But did he not say in a newspaper that his son going to Scott Co was pretty much for athletic? I'm for the kids but don't you think if he's dad can say the move was for athletic reasons that any kid that moves should get eligible no matter what?

 

No, I don't know the reason behind Jackson's move, if your allowed to say it on here, then what is it?

So very glad for the both of them! :dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.