Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arrez Henderson

Featured Replies

I would have asked this in the Holmes CovCath thread but it specifically said game only.

 

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone knows where Arrez Henderson is playing college ball next year.

 

Thanks!

  • Replies 225
  • Views 28.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why Kentucky looks at a player like Clark Stepp who couldn't make the team at alot of these big name high schools across the state, seriously, and gives him a spot on the team. Yet you have Henderson and more athletic Ramel Bradley type player who COULD play in the SEC and he dosent even get a look fron Kentucky. Alot of politics is what it is or at least what it seems to be.

Have not heard of Stepp having a walk on offer. Slone has gotten the offer, but this is the first I have heard about Stepp.

I think Arrez is a great great player... It's questionable whether he'd be able to play at UK however...

I don't understand why kentucky looks at a player like Clark Stepp who couldn't make the team at alot of these big name high schools across the state, seriously, and gives him a spot on the team. Yet you have Henderson and more athletic Ramel Bradley type player who COULD play in the SEC and he dosent even get a look fron Kentucky. Alot of politics is what it is or at least what it seems to be.

 

Play in the SEC, you have to be kidding right?

 

Basically, what you're saying is every single mid-major school in the country then has whiffed on this kid. Wow, lots of coaches out of jobs I guess since they get paid to find guys who can play at their school. :banana:

Play in the SEC, you have to be kidding right?

 

Basically, what you're saying is every single mid-major school in the country then has whiffed on this kid. Wow, lots of coaches out of jobs I guess since they get paid to find guys who can play at their school. :banana:

 

 

 

There have been many D-1 Coaches at Holmes games this season. I believe Dayton, and Western Ky. a few times. I don't know how well he would do at at that level, nor does anyone else. Personally, I would like to see him at NKU next season, but I will root for him where ever he ends up. He plays as hard as any High School player I've seen this year. He is a good student, and a super young man.

 

 

Why are you not a fan of Henderson?

Henderson has a lot of small DI-AA offers and a few D2 offers from schools like NKU.

 

The question with him is can he play a PG spot, which he'd have to do since he's only 6'1. No doubt in my mind he could play D1. Very athletic and plays great defense.

 

Arrez wants to play D1 though, so he'll probably end up at one of the small D1 schools recruiting him.

There have been many D-1 Coaches at Holmes games this season. I believe Dayton, and Western Ky. a few times. I don't know how well he would do at at that level, nor does anyone else. Personally, I would like to see him at NKU next season, but I will root for him where ever he ends up. He plays as hard as any High School player I've seen this year. He is a good student, and a super young man.

 

 

Why are you not a fan of Henderson?

 

Where did I say I wasn't? :confused:

 

He's a really, really good high school player who helps his team every night.

Where did I say I wasn't? :confused:

 

He's a really, really good high school player who helps his team every night.

 

Saying the kid can't dribble or shoot in other threads maybe? Yea that's definetly a personal attack on him.

Saying the kid can't dribble or shoot in other threads maybe? Yea that's definetly a personal attack on him.

 

 

Without question. I really hope sm is a student, not that anyone should personally attack a kids game, but I really can't see an adult doing this.

Saying the kid can't dribble or shoot in other threads maybe? Yea that's definetly a personal attack on him.

 

 

No, it was my assessment. Kind of like you saying Sorrell doesn't play any defense, isn't it? :banana:

Without question. I really hope sm is a student, not that anyone should personally attack a kids game, but I really can't see an adult doing this.

 

It's my assessment. How's that a personal attack? I think, given his size, his ball skills are questionable. What's personal about that?

 

How's that any more personal than someone picking on Sorrell's defensive efforts?

No, it was my assessment. Kind of like you saying Sorrell doesn't play any defense, isn't it? :banana:

 

If you call sitting back in the middle of a zone playing defense, you're sadly mistaken.

 

Why is Sorrell even in this thread? Wasn't the original question where Arrez is going to play college ball and not a Henderson/Sorrell debate? Seriously everyone else in nky, coaches, fans, players, have put the debate to rest and crowned someone as the better player, so why can't you?

 

Do you honestly think Henderson wouldn't have averaged 25 a game had they not gotten the Johnson brothers? Look at Henderson's numbers the first two games of the season. Double double and had 37 and 28 points.

It's my assessment. How's that a personal attack? I think, given his size, his ball skills are questionable. What's personal about that?

 

How's that any more personal than someone picking on Sorrell's defensive efforts?

 

 

 

I do'nt recall anyone blasting anyone's game, except you. To say that Sorrell doesn't play as good a D as Henderson, is not a blast, it's a fact. But to come on here and say a kid cant shoot, pass, has no ball skills? I'm going to stop right here, no more pm's from the mods.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.