Arrez Henderson

I do'nt recall anyone blasting anyone's game, except you. To say that Sorrell doesn't play as good a D as Henderson, is not a blast, it's a fact. But to come on here and say a kid cant shoot, pass, has no ball skills? I'm going to stop right here, no more pm's from the mods.

How is one thing a "fact" and the other a blast? That's a good one.

Sounds pretty subjective to me.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is one thing a "fact" and the other a blast? That's a good one.

Sounds pretty subjective to me.

I will say it a different then. Arezz Henderson plays better D than Sorrell. And you saying Henderson can't shoot, pass, and has no ball skills, that's actually funny.

Sorry to the mods on here, have to defend this kid. Personally, I think this thread should be shut down.

I will say it a different then. Arezz Henderson plays better D than Sorrell. And you saying Henderson can't shoot, pass, and has no ball skills, that's actually funny.

Sorry to the mods on here, have to defend this kid. Personally, I think this thread should be shut down.

Stating it differently doesn't make it any less subjective. You have your opinon, I have mine.

Arrez playing D1 is a stretch IMO. Whomever said above that he's a more athletic Ramel Bradley doesn't fully realize the skill set and athletic ability of a top notch D1 guard.

Outstanding NKY high school player who has led his team to back-to-back trips to Rupp who fits best at the D2 level.

Play in the SEC, you have to be kidding right?

Basically, what you're saying is every single mid-major school in the country then has whiffed on this kid. Wow, lots of coaches out of jobs I guess since they get paid to find guys who can play at their school. :banana:

I would be bitter as well if I was stuck in a district with Holmes and CovCath. HC hasn't seen the region in a long time and the future (next 3-4 years) looks dismal. I only seen Sorrell once against CCH in the district. Very talented offensive player but a sub .500 record speaks for itself. I've never seen a team so focused on one player.

Saying the kid can't dribble or shoot in other threads maybe? Yea that's definetly a personal attack on him.

Attacking one's character is a personal attack. Assessing one's basketball ability is not a personal attack. How else can you debate if he's DI or DII material?

I don't understand why Kentucky looks at a player like Clark Stepp who couldn't make the team at alot of these big name high schools across the state, seriously, and gives him a spot on the team. Yet you have Henderson and more athletic Ramel Bradley type player who COULD play in the SEC and he dosent even get a look fron Kentucky. Alot of politics is what it is or at least what it seems to be.

Henderson is a great athlete & high school player but what position would you suggest he play? I do not think he is a point gaurd, 2 or 3 gaurd, especially in the SEC. To small for the other 2 positions. No matter what position he would play it would be in a 2nd or 3rd back up roll as much the same with Stepp. Not saying that Stepp could play there either but Stepp could play the 1 a few minutes a game. Both if they want to play would be better off at a smaller school whether it be lower D1 or whatever. Best of luck to both of them they are good kids.

Henderson isnt even a top 10 player in the sweet 16. He would be a good DII player.

I think I would reserve making this judgment until the end of next week. Arrez is a very solid all around player. I always thought he would have looked great in Cov. Cath. blue, but UK blue would do just as well.

I think Henderson can play at a low mid-major or DII school....He could be a walk on at Ky but would probably never sniff the floor.. I have stood next to the young man a few times and he is no where near 6'1...I hope he goes to NKU....:thumb:

Have not heard of Stepp having a walk on offer. Slone has gotten the offer, but this is the first I have heard about Stepp.

A walk on offer? Sure sounds like a heck of a deal. Don't understand why you would walk on when you could go to a smaller school and "PLAY" and have your education paid for. Must be just for the EGO trip.:lol:

I think Arrez is a great great player... It's questionable whether he'd be able to play at UK however...
I'm Just saying that if Stepp can walk on there he should at least get a look. Maybe he couldn't play in the SEC but he's better than some players who will be.