Everything posted by katbird
-
Beechwood 49 Covington Catholic 48
Everyone played but Brannen was at probably 70%. He sprained his ankle really bad last weekend. I was very surprised he played to be honest.
-
Beechwood 49 Covington Catholic 48
Your answer before acted like you didn’t..
-
Beechwood 49 Covington Catholic 48
Missing 3’s and free throws are two totally different things. Free throws much easier to make..
-
Beechwood 49 Covington Catholic 48
If Beechwood hits it’s free throws the game doesn’t come down until the end.
-
Beechwood 76 Grant County 67
Draud led Beechwood with 24pts and Adien Bieger had 23pts. Probably the worst game I have seen them play in a long while. They will miss CJ Brannen who is out with a bad ankle injury. Tigers move to 20-3 on the year..
-
2019 NKY JV tournament game schedule
Beechwood beat NCC tonight to move to the semifinals.
-
Beechwood 84 Newport Central Catholic 74
I believe Draud led Beechwood with 25pts. The Iles kid from NCC had 19pts. Hard to believe he is only a frosh. The kid has a great shot. NCC is very young and should be really good the next couple years. Tigers go to 19-3 on the year..
-
Who is the Leader for Miss Basketball?
Lauren Schwartz (Ryle)
-
Beechwood 99 Dohn Community (OH) 69
Tigers win an up and down playground game. Scotty Draud had 27pts and CJ Brannen added 18pts. Dohn has a kid #2 that is the most talented player I have seen all year. He had 31pts & 25reb.. The kid looks like a college player right now. I’d say he is 6’6 200lbs..
-
Simon Kenton Sophomore Kelly Niece scores 1000
He played some as an 8th grader.
-
Mid-America Prospects “All-Freshman Team”
Never heard of it? What is it?
-
St Xavier (OH) 55 Covington Catholic 45
Big upset!
-
Simon Kenton Sophomore Kelly Niece scores 1000
Congrats Kelly!!!
-
Walton-Verona 54 Campbell County 48
Wow!!
-
Beechwood/Tates Creek Updates
Who won the JV game?
-
Beechwood 78 Holmes 68
I think Draud had 33pts..
-
Beechwood / Holmes updates
Beechwood not playing well at all.. They look a step slow with about everything they are doing.
-
Campbell County 81 Highlands 52
Who won the Jolly vs Sisson battle?
-
Beechwood 67 Campbell County 66
Nice win for the Tigers. The Camels face guarded and held Draud all game. Scotty had to really work tonight for his points. I thought the game changed when Goetz put Duncan Baugh on Reid Jolly. Reid had to work a lot harder to get his points against Duncan. Beechwood will definitely be a tough out in the 9th Region the next few years.
-
Cooper 65 Beechwood 41
Sully is one of the top coaches in the State imo.. He gets the most out of his kids as possible.. Great coach!!
-
Simon Kenton 86 South Oldham 81
Looks like Niece and Draud are at the top of their class in NKY pretty easily..
-
Beechwood 81 Grant County 65
Stats?
-
Beechwood 79 Louisville Holy Cross 40
Beechwood is not just Draud. They also have some very experienced seniors and one of the top sophomore classes in NKy..
- 2018-19 Pick 10 Contest (Week 1) - CASH PRIZE FOR SEASON WINNER
-
Beechwood 79 Louisville Holy Cross 40
What do you consider hanging? I say a 12-15pt game.. I really think Beechwood’s JV has a very good shot at beating the Colonels this year.