Everything posted by swforever
-
Somerset/Knox Central Predictions
Somerset is a better team without Cobb. Somerset will win by 2 td's.
-
Whitley County 44 Pulaski County 35
Maroonfan I have never sent you any PM's nor have I spoke directly at you. I was not at the game and I just wanted some info on it. thanks
-
Whitley County 44 Pulaski County 35
Pulaski fans any comment on this game? What happened?
-
Pulaski County/Whitley County
I am glad I didn't have to play for someone who has zero class like Hines. Coach Anderson and Coach Cobb never get in the paper and make bone head comments like that. Cobb has said some not so good things but he has really changed in the last 5 years, I have not heard anything negative out of him. Its always from the other side of town. Anyway good luck to both teams as always I hope the home town team wins.
-
Pulaski Co. 38 Southwestern 35
I hope PC can get their offense going before the playoffs because the only thing that won the game for them was special teams.
-
Mercer Co./Southwestern predictions
SW is not Lincoln Co. Fast Tracks.
-
Pulaski County back in Ray Correll Bowl
Maroon Fan when you say it like that you make it sound like Pulaski just needs a hug and a pat on the back please stay in the Ray Correll Bowl, if I ran it and I know I don't and my opinion does not matter for anything but I would have said hit the door if you don't want to be here.
-
Mercer Co./Southwestern predictions
SW 27 Mercer 24
-
Pulaski County back in Ray Correll Bowl
When rivals are playing you can pretty much toss out home field advantage.
-
Somerset @ Garrard Co. Predictions
Somerset will rebound coming off a close loss I look for the defense to tighten down to.
-
Southwestern/South Laurel Predictions
This will be close to close. SW 21 SL 20
-
Pulaski County back in Ray Correll Bowl
Why fix something that is not broke Ray Correll was a Somerset Briar Jumper. I am glad all the crying is over from Pulaski.
-
Danville/Southwestrn Updates
I think so Wireman.
-
Danville/Southwestrn Updates
I liked the veer when it was at SW I hope they bring it back in the second half.
-
Danville/Southwestrn Updates
What are the Warriors trying to do so much that is not working?
-
Danville/Southwestrn Updates
We dropped a kickoff last week to seems to be a bad trend.
-
Danville/Southwestrn Updates
Thanks for the updates dads; whats on the clock?
-
Danville/Southwestrn Updates
We have had some turnover problems early this season I hope it gets corrected before district play.
-
Danville/Southwestrn Updates
Was it a long play or just several that added up?
-
Danville/Southwestrn Updates
unable to attend all updates appreciated!
-
Mountain Top 10 II
Thanks for clearing that up for me 3wishes.
-
Danville 44 Russell County 31
Congrats to Danville, but where was their Defense they always seem to have?
-
Mountain Top 10 II
I am not for sure on a couple of the other teams someone correct me if I am wrong, but how can you stay ranked at the bigging of the season with a first game loss ie Pulaski?
-
Southwestern/Danville Predictions
Southwestern was very impressive in all aspects of their match with Somerset last week. Can they come out with the same fire against Danville? I think they will, their offensive line is as big as I have ever seen it and they are all athletic for their size. You really can not base anything off scrimmages but Russell Co. was undersized when we played them, Will Danville's Defense step up this week? I look for this to be a classic Southwestern Danville football game as they usually are. I say SW 25 Danville 20.
-
Mountain Top 10 II
It's still early and rankings really does not mean anything but Pulaski still in top 10? I think Whitley Co. should be in their spot.