Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pulaski County/Whitley County

Featured Replies

Pulaski travels to Whitley for a round 2 matchup. Both teams are playing well right now-who wins and why?:argue:

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitley wins they are playing really good on offense and better on defense week by week. PC will score but WC will score many more.

 

WC 42

 

PC 21

Whitley too much for Pulaski. WC really playing good football now.

 

WC 42

PC 14

How about adding a poll for this one?

 

I would really like to root for Pulaski to win this one because they've got some really good kids on thier team, but after this quote by Coach Hines in Saturday's Commonwealth Journal I just can't:

 

“We’ll claim that city championship again,” pointed out Hines. “We were fortunate enough to beat Southwestern, who did beat Somerset, and of course you know Somerset is just a little old single A school that doesn’t want to play all the other big schools. Since they wouldn’t play us this year, we’ll claim that city championship, and we’re glad to have it.”

 

Just an unnecessary shot when he should have been happy about his team's playoff win. Somerset had nothing to do with Pulaski's win or even their season this year for that matter. He seems to try to get in a shot on his Alma Mater any chance he gets though so we're used to it.

 

As for this week's game I think it is scary that the Colonels were able to shut out a South Laurel team that scored 60 on the Maroons. I think Pulaski has improved a lot the last few weeks but I think they are outmanned this week. Whitley County 34-Pulaski County 20.

Pulaski is much healthier and they have started to turn the corner. However, I don't think any of the 5A teams in SEKY and playing as well as Whitley County right now. They shut South Laurel out. I didn't think I would see that this season. Whitley is a running machine with several weapons I think PC will score, but not enough against a peaking Colonel team

 

WC 35

PC 14

I would really like to root for Pulaski to win this one because they've got some really good kids on their team, but after this quote by Coach Hines in Saturday's Commonwealth Journal I just can't"

 

 

I'm right there with you. It's hard to root for a team when they act like that.

 

I think PC will have trouble with Whitley, especially with it being IN Whitley Co. Should be a good game. I'm going to go with Whitley.

  • Author
I would really like to root for Pulaski to win this one because they've got some really good kids on their team, but after this quote by Coach Hines in Saturday's Commonwealth Journal I just can't"

 

 

I'm right there with you. It's hard to root for a team when they act like that.

 

I think PC will have trouble with Whitley, especially with it being IN Whitley Co. Should be a good game. I'm going to go with Whitley.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

How about adding a poll for this one?

 

I would really like to root for Pulaski to win this one because they've got some really good kids on thier team, but after this quote by Coach Hines in Saturday's Commonwealth Journal I just can't:

 

“We’ll claim that city championship again,” pointed out Hines. “We were fortunate enough to beat Southwestern, who did beat Somerset, and of course you know Somerset is just a little old single A school that doesn’t want to play all the other big schools. Since they wouldn’t play us this year, we’ll claim that city championship, and we’re glad to have it.”

 

Just an unnecessary shot when he should have been happy about his team's playoff win. Somerset had nothing to do with Pulaski's win or even their season this year for that matter. He seems to try to get in a shot on his Alma Mater any chance he gets though so we're used to it.

 

As for this week's game I think it is scary that the Colonels were able to shut out a South Laurel team that scored 60 on the Maroons. I think Pulaski has improved a lot the last few weeks but I think they are outmanned this week. Whitley County 34-Pulaski County 20.

Did he really say that?

This is going to be a great game, does the weather, (predicted very cold) play a factor for either team?

Whitley 28-10

Whitley 28 Pulaski Co. 7

  • Author

I do not think that Whitley is going to blow Pulaski out like most of these post are saying. I believe the game will come down to the fourth quarter and who ever has the ball last just might win. Whitley is no doubt a very good football team-but so is Pulaski.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

  • Author
This is going to be a great game, does the weather, (predicted very cold) play a factor for either team?

 

Yesterday the weather channel had a high of 52 for Friday-today they are saying a high of 40. Either way it will be cold at game time !:eek:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.