Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WarriorPrincess

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WarriorPrincess

  1. I was really proud of the way the Warriors didn't quit. They easily could have.
  2. I forgot about the 7th graders! Sorry! Looks like the entire county has some talented young men!
  3. That would be Southern Middle's 8th Grade. The feeder program for the Southwestern Warriors. I think 25-30 of those 8th graders will be playing on JV/V this coming season.
  4. Welcome to Warrior Nation Coach Wright!! I may have to get excited about basketball again!!
  5. If I'm not mistaken, he's also Number 1 in his Class. Congratulations Zack!
  6. Congratulations from Warrior Nation!!! Love the video! Good Luck at Belfrey. Bring it home!
  7. Danville's starting QB got sacked 8 times. I'd say he probably felt it Saturday morning (when you have Robbie Lewis, Zack Fowler, Willie Dunagan, Cam Lewis and Trent Massey coming at you, it's gonna hurt). The Warriors played well and took advantage of the Ads whenever possible. And like Commando said, the fumble/non-fumble was moot. Play was blown dead. Dead dead dead. Warriors won a hard fought game and as others may have a hard time believing it, believe it. Good luck to the Ads the remainder of the season. And Good Luck to the Warriors, who are finally coming together as a team.
  8. Southwestern has to play 4 solid quarters. If they don't, it's going to be a long night. In front of a home town crowd.
  9. Ah....1982. A great season!! Makes me cry every time I think about it. :(
  10. Congratulations to Rob! He is indeed a fine young man.
  11. Sweet. And I bet the home crowd never tires of hearing it! lol! Love the Six Flags song!
  12. PC is getting ready to go into an atmosphere that is unlike any other I have ever seen in high school football. I'm not sure their first experience into Highlands territory will be a good one. I'm pulling for them, but I just don't see it happening. And FWIW, the people from Highlands are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. Even when they beat the tar out of you! lol!!! I know the big cannon is gone; what took it's place? I hated that thing! :isurrender:
  13. And it's Hall of Fame Night. And I think Homecoming.
  14. Our QB is improving (and gaining confidence) with every game. He is just a Sophomore, but he's a great leader. Give him some time, you won't be disappointed.
  15. If the Warriors win tonight, that will be Win #100 for Coach Dale Anderson! Go Warriors Go! :taz:
  16. It's not raining in town either! I hope it holds off until at least tomorrow! lol!!
  17. I knew you were there in spirit! Thanks for the support! Looking forward to seeing your team in the Ray Correll Bowl.
  18. Taylor Mote was the Offensive Player of the Game. Congratulations Warriors!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.