Everything posted by WarriorPrincess
-
Danville vs. 5A Southwestern Predictions
- Rowan County 59 Southwestern 51
I was really proud of the way the Warriors didn't quit. They easily could have.- Pulaski County 2011
I forgot about the 7th graders! Sorry! Looks like the entire county has some talented young men!- Pulaski County 2011
That would be Southern Middle's 8th Grade. The feeder program for the Southwestern Warriors. I think 25-30 of those 8th graders will be playing on JV/V this coming season.- Steve Wright to Southwestern, it is official
Welcome to Warrior Nation Coach Wright!! I may have to get excited about basketball again!!- Cody Mote From Southwestern Signs with University of the Cumberlands
Congratulations Cody!!!- Zach Fowler commits to Dartmouth
If I'm not mistaken, he's also Number 1 in his Class. Congratulations Zack!- 1A Final: Mayfield/Hazard Updates
Thanks for the updates guys!!- Somerset Briar Jumpers Class 3A Region 1 Champions
Congratulations from Warrior Nation!!! Love the video! Good Luck at Belfrey. Bring it home!- Pulaski County 21 Southwestern 14
- Southwestern 22 Danville 19
Danville's starting QB got sacked 8 times. I'd say he probably felt it Saturday morning (when you have Robbie Lewis, Zack Fowler, Willie Dunagan, Cam Lewis and Trent Massey coming at you, it's gonna hurt). The Warriors played well and took advantage of the Ads whenever possible. And like Commando said, the fumble/non-fumble was moot. Play was blown dead. Dead dead dead. Warriors won a hard fought game and as others may have a hard time believing it, believe it. Good luck to the Ads the remainder of the season. And Good Luck to the Warriors, who are finally coming together as a team.- Danville at Southwestern Predictions
Southwestern has to play 4 solid quarters. If they don't, it's going to be a long night. In front of a home town crowd.- Is 2010 the year of the Briar Jumpers?
Ah....1982. A great season!! Makes me cry every time I think about it. :(- Southwestern's Lewis ESPN All American Soph
Congratulations to Rob! He is indeed a fine young man.- Pulaski County/Highlands Predictions
Hush your mouth!!:lol:- Pulaski County/Highlands Predictions
Sweet. And I bet the home crowd never tires of hearing it! lol! Love the Six Flags song!- Pulaski County/Highlands Predictions
PC is getting ready to go into an atmosphere that is unlike any other I have ever seen in high school football. I'm not sure their first experience into Highlands territory will be a good one. I'm pulling for them, but I just don't see it happening. And FWIW, the people from Highlands are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. Even when they beat the tar out of you! lol!!! I know the big cannon is gone; what took it's place? I hated that thing! :isurrender:- Southwestern/Harlan County Predictions
He had Mono.- Southwestern/ Pulaski County Predictions
That's an understatement.- Southwestern/South Laurel Predictions
And it's Hall of Fame Night. And I think Homecoming.- Southwestern/Danville Predictions
Our QB is improving (and gaining confidence) with every game. He is just a Sophomore, but he's a great leader. Give him some time, you won't be disappointed.- Southwestern/Scott County, TN Predictions
If the Warriors win tonight, that will be Win #100 for Coach Dale Anderson! Go Warriors Go! :taz:- Southwestern/Harlan County Predictions
It's not raining in town either! I hope it holds off until at least tomorrow! lol!!- Southwestern 32 Warren Central 18
I knew you were there in spirit! Thanks for the support! Looking forward to seeing your team in the Ray Correll Bowl.- Southwestern 32 Warren Central 18
Taylor Mote was the Offensive Player of the Game. Congratulations Warriors! - Rowan County 59 Southwestern 51