Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southwestern/Danville Predictions

Who wins? 42 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both teams are coming off disappointing losses and will be wanting to bounce back in a big way.. Should be a barn burner... Go Warriors...

I think SW should win this game based on how both teams have played this season. However, Danville is a proud program with more tradition than all but a handfull of schools in the state. I look for Danville to come out ready to play this week. Will that transfer into a win, I don't know. Don't count out the AD's they will be dangerous.

 

SW 35

D 28

It seems like traditionally this has been an exciting matchup. I think it might be again this year. I'll give the edge to Danville, just because they are at home.

SW wins this one.

Well,this game should go down to the wire.I think SW will pull it out,no wait I think Danville will win,no SW,no Danville,I can't make up my mind,so may the best team win.Good luck to both teams.:isurrender::D

Don't see how Danville can win.

Don't see how Danville can win.

 

If the Admirals totally sell out to stop the run they have a chance. Southwestern has really struggled throwing the ball. I've seen no improvement at the quarterback position thus far this season. The only Warrior touchdown pass came when the quarterback retreated 15 yards and threw up a prayer against Harlan County, who forgot to play anyone back with 12 seconds to go in the first half. Somerset really didn't run the ball all that well except for a fluke on a punt and in garbage time--the Ads didn't shut them down but the Jumpers didn't gash them either. I don't think the Admirals will be able to score enough themselves but I think it will be closer than expected. I'll take the Warriors 28-14.

Southwestern 38

Danville 20

If the Admirals totally sell out to stop the run they have a chance. Southwestern has really struggled throwing the ball. I've seen no improvement at the quarterback position thus far this season. The only Warrior touchdown pass came when the quarterback retreated 15 yards and threw up a prayer against Harlan County, who forgot to play anyone back with 12 seconds to go in the first half. Somerset really didn't run the ball all that well except for a fluke on a punt and in garbage time--the Ads didn't shut them down but the Jumpers didn't gash them either. I don't think the Admirals will be able to score enough themselves but I think it will be closer than expected. I'll take the Warriors 28-14.

 

Our QB is improving (and gaining confidence) with every game. He is just a Sophomore, but he's a great leader. Give him some time, you won't be disappointed.

Danville 20-17.

I know this thread has nothing to do with HC but just to clarify. No one forgot to put someone back. It was a freshman corner playing his first varsity half who fell asleep when the defense switched coverages. Just for the record.

 

If the Admirals totally sell out to stop the run they have a chance. Southwestern has really struggled throwing the ball. I've seen no improvement at the quarterback position thus far this season. The only Warrior touchdown pass came when the quarterback retreated 15 yards and threw up a prayer against Harlan County, who forgot to play anyone back with 12 seconds to go in the first half. Somerset really didn't run the ball all that well except for a fluke on a punt and in garbage time--the Ads didn't shut them down but the Jumpers didn't gash them either. I don't think the Admirals will be able to score enough themselves but I think it will be closer than expected. I'll take the Warriors 28-14.

SW hasn't thrown, the AD's can't throw. If one of these teams completes a few passes it could be the difference in the game. Both teams have good run D and both like to run. I look for Danville to us a little more misdirection in the backfield like Danville teams of the past to keep the Warriors guessing. AD's might have more success spreading out the field and running the run game out of the shotgun, it would give freshman QB a couple extra seconds to see the plays develop in front of him.

 

Still like SW in this one but have a feeling that this might be the biggest week of the year for Danville. Win or not they have to get back to playing Danville football which means they come at you for four quarters.

As much as I hate to say it Danville losses in a close one!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.