Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

super

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by super

  1. 1 Warren Central 1 Ballard 1 Christian Co. 1 Scott Co. 1 West Jessamine 1 Shelby Valley 1 Mason Co. 1 Knott Co. Cent. 2 Ballard 2 Scott Co. 2 Shelby Valley 2 Mason Co. 3 Scott Co. 3 Shelby Valley 5 Scott Co. TB 147
  2. I voted for Boyle Co.I think their chances are about as good as anyone in the 12th.GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW,here's a list of the winners the past 10 years: West Jessamine -2009 Lincoln Co.----2007,2008 Boyle Co.-----1999,2006 South Laurel--2001,2003,2005 Wayne Co.---2002,2004 Mercer Co.----2000 Well,make that 11 years. I think Mercer Co.,Boyle Co. and Lincoln Co. all loss in the first round of the sweet 16 at Rupp,don't know about the others.
  3. Great job Rebels,now lets show the nonbelievers that this Rebel team DOES have a shot at winning the region.GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancingpa
  4. I know its hard to be a team 3 times in a season,but I got a feeling that the Rebels will pull it off tonight. So Boyle Co. will show Lincoln Co. how its done. GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:
  5. Danville and Boyle will be playing for the 45th Distict Championship Friday night at Danville. Who wins and why?
  6. ^ Looks like a Boyle Co. football score from past years when they play Garrard Co.:lol:
  7. Yes,sure do miss it,its the one time we can beat Tenn. in football.
  8. Wow,did not see this coming.
  9. I predict that its going to be another great year of Highschool Football.:ylsuper:
  10. You know what I think? You all need to a get a life.:lol:
  11. I got him,you get the ball.
  12. I tell you what,Oxnard is the best,very hard to beat,believe me I have try. My Congratulations to him.:ylsuper:
  13. This is the way I would do it: 1a Boyle Co. 1b Lone Oak 1c Bell Co. 2 Lex. Cath.
  14. Congratulations,if I'm not mistaken I think this is their 5th undefeated season all in the last eleven years from 1999- 2009.
  15. I want to congratulate Mrs.Connie French for getting her kiss that she has been waiting for since 1974 from her husband Coach Larry French.Read story on here http://www.amnews.com
  16. Good morning everyone, the big day is here and its time to start moving.Lets me say to all fans whether you're a LO fan or Boyle fan,enjoy every moment of today.This will be my 5th State so I can tell you from the previous four,that all are special,so enjoy the ride and and a good time and be safe. Now,lets games begin.:dancingpa
  17. super replied to a post in a topic in KY Football (High School)
    Thats great,maybe we see you at the 4A game.:thumb:
  18. I hope everyone dress warm,the forecast calls for a cold and windy day,but at least we have some sun.I wouldn't want to have a night game that night,thats when 5A plays their game.
  19. So would Mr.Rees Macshara.:thumb:
  20. 7 LCA 5 Fort Campbell 3 Boyle Co. 2 Somerset 1 St. Xavier TB LCA
  21. They have a food court at the Greenwood Mall,for those who goes Christmas shopping after the game.
  22. As a Boyle Co. fan I got to go with the Rebels to win their 6th State.I have no idea what the score might be,it could be 55-40 or 14-7,who knows.But I be there to enjoy the game and hope for a BC win. GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  23. There's also a Jerry's there,just off the first exit.
  24. Rebel,thanks for the invite,maybe next time we can have more time to talk.Would like to tell my story of how I became a Boyle Co. fan to you guys.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.