Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 13 Bell County 10

Featured Replies

  • Replies 151
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hard Fought Game for both teams...Congratulations Boyle on Going to B.G.:thumb:

 

Bell Co. Hold your heads up you are great program...:thumb:

Fireworks are going off all around the high school.....WHOOPIE!!!!!! I am sitting here in Indiana listening to Steve on WRNZ and I can't begin to tell the excitement I am feeling just listening to him yell. My husband thinks I've lost all my senses...I have...I am a BOYLE COUNTY REBEL!!!!!

 

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Bell Co. decided not to kick a fg deep in BC territory in the 3rd, looks like that came back to haunt them.

Wow, was a great game to listen to. Too bad for Bell. The announcers said Boyle shut down Bell's offense.

Congrats to the Rebels from up north in Fort Thomas! Good luck next week in BG!

Great game by 2 great teams. Congrats to the Rebels and most of all Larry French.

 

Great season by Bell as well.

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Great game by 2 great teams. Congrats to the Rebels and most of all Larry French.

 

Great season by Bell as well.

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

:thumb::dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Congratulations Boyle...I'll be cheering for you guys next week in BG!!!

Would think that Boyle will have an easier time next week than they had tonight. Great game by both teams. Congrats to both on excellent seasons.

What a great defensive game. Only one TD each. Congrats to both teams. Good Luck Boyle County Rebels.

What a game!!!!!!!!! What an ending!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Another Boyle County/Bell County classic.

 

Unbelievable.

 

Rees MacShara is my hero.....:notworthy:

Field goal as time expires and it's good. What a CRAZY game. Only one thing I didn't like about this game and that was the "Bobcat Country" sign hanging on the gate over on the away side. :lol:

 

That said, I've got tons of respect for Bell County. What a tough team. I'm just estatic right now. Enjoy this win Rebs! Can't wait til Bowling Green. :thumb:

What a game!!!!!!!!! What an ending!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Another Boyle County/Bell County classic.

 

Unbelievable.

 

Rees MacShara is my hero.....:notworthy:

 

 

Mine too! :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.