Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WHO YA WITH

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WHO YA WITH

  1. LexCath has talent advantage Boyle has coaching advantage........Ill take Boyle in the rematch
  2. Congrats to the Rebels!!!!
  3. Congrats Bluebirds great win!
  4. Is high school football fair? The way it's classified.. The way teams get players.. Should private schools be playing public schools... Thoughts?
  5. I have no idea what the final will be. But I'd like to wish both teams luck! MrNetwork your inbox is full...
  6. I say Boyle gets some home cookin! Boyle 35 Highlands 7 WHO YA WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. St. Xavier Henry Clay Belfry Mason County Pulaski County Leslie County Breathitt County Danville Bourbon County Highlands 65
  8. We all know Pardue did a terrible job and almost ruined what Smith built we're just lucky he packed up and allowed French to come in before the program went into a total tail spin.
  9. I agree Boyle, Lone Oak and Bell are all even on any given night one could beat the other. Of course Boyle earned being rated #1.
  10. Congrats to Boyle County!!!!!! And another BIG congrats to Coach French on getting your first title!!!!!!!!
  11. I didn't mean to cause a distraction. The question was asked to me at work so I thought I'd ask more knowledgible people. I know the timing isn't great but if we wait until after the game there may not be anything to debate.
  12. If Boyle wins Friday and French gets his first state title will he retire? Also if he does who will replace him?
  13. 6A St. Xavier 5A Highlands 4A Boyle County 3A Somerset 2A Fort Campbell 1A Lexington Christian 42
  14. It looks like this could be the toughest test this year for Boyle's defense. I would gess it will be the toughest test for Lone Oaks defense this year. I see this game going one of two ways. 1. Boyle stops the Lone Oak offense and the game ends up being something like 35-14 Boyle. Or 2. It's an offensive shoot out and the final score is 48-42....... I'll go with option #1.............. and that is an uneducated guess....... Good luck Boyle County!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who Ya With.........
  15. I agree. I voted for Boyle Bell but all of these games should be great.
  16. These teams are very evenly matched. Solid running games, great defense and well coached. Keys to winning this one IMHO 1 Turnovers 2 Big play I think it will be a low scoring game maybe 14-7 or 7-0.
  17. Bowling Green Fort Cambell Lone Oak Boyle County Central Somerset DeSales Mayfield Lexington Christian Trinity 44
  18. I'll predict............ BC 35 BC 7 :laugh::confused::idunno::confused::lol:
  19. Wow not wasting any time! LOL...... To early for me to predict a score, I will predict that Boyle will not throw 5 INT's
  20. Good job Rebels! Great game by the next Mr Football! Over 200 yards!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.