Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 34 Lexington Catholic 20

Featured Replies

Good job Rebels! Great game by the next Mr Football! Over 200 yards!

Great game,Boyle play really good.Next game,Bobcats of Bell Co. at Rebel Field.GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great game, I am hoarse.....I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I am glad the refs had no say in the outcome.......

Great game, I am hoarse.....I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I am glad the refs had no say in the outcome.......

Me too,the refs did call a good game.

Great win for the Rebels tonite. Now a rematch with Bell next week.

 

Boyle Co.

Rushing

44-296 yards 4 TDS

Reese 23-219 yards 3 TDS

 

Passing

10-13 106 Yards 1TD 0 Ints

 

15 1st downs 2-4 3rd downs 0-1 4th downs

 

Penalties 4-35 yards

 

Cath.

Rushing

31-146 yards 1 TD

 

Passing

9-21 178 yards 2TDS 2 Ints

 

12 1st downs 8-14 3rd downs 0-2 4th downs

 

Penalties 6-40 yards

Way to go Rebels! :dancingpa Boone had a good game passing with no INT's. I think he completed his last 9 passing attemps.

Per usual in the games Lex Cath loses to Boyle, they struggle to consistently shut down the run and Boyle is able to grind out both minutes and yards on the Knights. Offensively Catholic wasn't that bad managing some decent running and passing throughout. However, in the end Boyle definately looked like the more complete team. Good Luck Rebels the rest of the way.

Why did we fake the xp? Just out of curiosity. Does anyone know?

Per usual in the games Lex Cath loses to Boyle, they struggle to consistently shut down the run and Boyle is able to grind out both minutes and yards on the Knights. Offensively Catholic wasn't that bad managing some decent running and passing throughout. However, in the end Boyle definately looked like the more complete team. Good Luck Rebels the rest of the way.

 

Thank you. You guys played a great game and never backed down.

 

Same time, next year? :thumb:

Another classic battle between 2 top notch teams. The difference being that Boyle had a couple more defensive stops. Believe me when I say this game was MUCH closer than 34-20 in reality.

 

Boyle's #22 had a huge interception in the 4th quarter that sealed the game for Boyle. The play on the interception was one of the best jobs of closing in on a ball I've seen in a long time.

Good game Rebels. You have a very good team. Enjoy it. Good luck against Bell.

Congrats to the Rebels on the win.

Congrats to the Rebels on the win.

 

And likewise. I expect another classic next week. Although I'd be ok with a Boyle blowout.:D

And likewise. I expect another classic next week. Although I'd be ok with a Boyle blowout.:D

 

You would like a Boyle blowout?:idunno: I'm like you i think next week will be a classic game, at least hope it is. I know Boyle will be ready and Bell will be ready. Lots of respect for Boyle players, coaches and fans. You guys are class acts.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.