Everything posted by bellbobcats
-
4A Title Game: Boyle County/Allen County updates
Sounds like a heck of a game so far. I finally found the radio site.
-
4A Title Game: Boyle County/Allen County updates
Thanks for the updates....
-
Hazard 31 Lexington Christian 30
- Boyle County 25 Bell County 21
I think HOP is talking to me.. :idunno: Hey its all good, i'm not given you any uproar. Boyle had a good game plan, Bell made too many mistakes with turnovers giving the Rebels good field position. The field conditions were horrible for both teams and I'm surprised there weren't more turnovers by both teams. Especially walking on the field after the game. I don't see how these young men did as well as they did, I would have fumbled the ball after every hit with these sloppy conditions. Good luck Rebels next week and bring back the championship.- Boyle County 25 Bell County 21
Yes Alcoa was the last time Bell had lost at home. Good luck Rebels and to all the fans, be safe in your travels to Bowling Green.- Boyle County 25 Bell County 21
I'd like to see a regular season game also between these 2 programs. As a fan of the game I think these 2 teams bring out the best games. Tonights game was a great game as well, other then the outcome :notworthy:, Great game with great fans on both sides. Yes we yell during the game but after the game we can can talk about how well both teams played.- Hazard 31 Lexington Christian 30
Great game by 2 good teams tonight. I didn't think it would be this close. Gutsy call to go for 2 at the end of the game for the win. Good luck to Hazard next week in the state finals, bring home a championship. Congrats to LCA on a good season.- Belfry 28 Somerset 23
Congrats to Belfry.......Bring home a state title to the mountains next week. Great game between 2 good programs.- Highlands 34 Harlan County 6
Congratulations to Highlands on the win. Good luck at #20 next week. This Bobcat fan will be pulling for you at the finals. Congratulations to the Black Bears on an impressive season. In 3 years you've came a long way. Keep up the hard work and dedication in the off season. All of Harlan County can be proud of this football team on their accomplishments.- Allen County-Scottsville 20 Western 16
Congrats to Allen County-Scottsville. Good luck in your first state title game.- Boyle County 25 Bell County 21
Congratulations are in order for the Rebels. Great game tonight between 2 good teams. Too many turnovers was what beat Bell tonight, can't have 5 turnovers against a good team like Boyle. The interception by the Boyle player was a good catch of a bad pass. Boyle's defense is out of this world fast. Just one thing left to do, Go Rebels bring home the hardware!!!!!- Bell County 41 Knox Central 13
lol, probably so. HOP have a good Thanksgiving.- Bell County 41 Knox Central 13
I am just a fan of the game. And yes Bell is my team but if a team plays Bell and totally dominates them, then i will say just that. Take Alcoa in 09, yes i'm sure people are tired of hearing that one, they dominated the 2nd half of that game like none other. And they were very impressive. imo, not many teams could hang with Alcoa of '09 or this years team.....just to many athletes that know there positions well. I will not down a team that goes out and gives it an effort to win, just tell it like i see it.- Lexington Christian Academy @ Hazard predictions
Yes the chances are they won't be shut out. I have watched Hazard play and imo they are very good on the defensive side. LCA is a very good team and i think it will be a good game. I have watched games before with a score of 28-0 and it wasn't a runaway win at all, those are the games that people say was closer then the final score. I think that this will be that type of game. I could be wrong though and it wouldn't be the first time my friend.- Lexington Christian Academy @ Hazard predictions
You may be right, Hazard is a tough team. But, who knows i may be right.....guess we'll see friday.- Lexington Christian Academy @ Hazard predictions
Hazard 28-0.- Bell County 41 Knox Central 13
:thumb:- Boyle County/Bell County Predictions
That was way better then how i put it on there. :thumb: I called The Fairfield Inn a Best Western.....i should pay attention more. :popcorn:- Boyle County/Bell County Predictions
The one that i would recommend is the one next to Cracker Barrel. I'm thinking its a Best Western, not for sure on that though. I do know of a Super 8 but not sure of the quality of that place. Middlesboro does have a couple of good ones......Holiday Inn Express and a new Sleep Inn directly behind Hardees. M'boro isn't but about 5-10 mins from the field.- Bell County 41 Knox Central 13
Not a problem HOP....I was just expecting a closer game. Like the one they had during the season. But not to take anything away from Knox, Bell was clicking pretty good on the "D" side friday night. The couple of forced fumbles that we made imo made a hugh difference in the game.- Can anyone argue that the Bell/Boyle game isn't the 4A title game?
NO.....That game is NOT for the state championship. Bullit East could have easily won against Bell 2 years ago, went down to the wire, Lone Oak could have easily won against Boyle last year, went down to the wire also. I just think Bell/Boyle is a good rivalry game that is played in the playoffs for the right to go to the Championship game.- Bell County 41 Knox Central 13
The defense that bell played and "I" quoted that by the way was imo total domination from the start of the game. It was not an insult toward any Knox fan, player or coach by no means. It was a compliment toward the Bobcat "D". Knox has a good team, fans and coaching staff...............................I'm just saying- Boyle County/Bell County Predictions
Why firetrucks? :idunno:- Harlan County vs. Highlands (11/26) - Who wins and why?
Pulling for the Black Bears in this one. Bears 14-Birds 10.- Boyle County/Bell County Predictions
Bell in a close one.....21-17. - Boyle County 25 Bell County 21