Highlands 34 Harlan County 6

katbird

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to Highlands, I hope they take state...

I want to give a bunch of congrats to Harlan Co, Hold them heads high because you all have came a very long way in such short time, And crawl before you walk....The heart that HC has shown will set the foundation for years to come....Harlan County is very proud of you, And Warrior32 is too....Thank you all for the wonderful year that you let so many people, be a part of...

I don't know why, But I feel like I just played a football game myself....I don't think my fingers will work for a week or so now, They hurt..

Good luck to Highlands, I hope they take state...

I want to give a bunch of congrats to Harlan Co, Hold them heads high because you all have came a very long way in such short time, And crawl before you walk....The heart that HC has shown will set the foundation for years to come....Harlan County is very proud of you, And Warrior32 is too....Thank you all for the wonderful year that you let so many people, be a part of...

I don't know why, But I feel like I just played a football game myself....I don't think my fingers will work for a week or so now, They hurt..

What class will Harlan Co. be in next year?