Everything posted by Whackem'n'Stackem'
-
Let's see now, how many northern Ky state champs do we have this year?
Sure is a lot of hatin' this Christmas season.
-
Collins 37 Highlands 34 (2013 Class 4A State Championship)
Did Highlands see this coming or were they "Pearl Harbored" on December 7, 2013? What adjustments were made in the second half that obviously proved ineffective?
-
Collins 37 Highlands 34 (2013 Class 4A State Championship)
I think what hurt was the missed opportunities in the red zone particularly the end of the half where Drew gets sacked. That was my game changer.
-
Collins 37 Highlands 34 (2013 Class 4A State Championship)
You have to get the feeling that many of today's headlines will read "Highlands Lost" as opposed to "Collins Wins". So far, it's been 14 or so pages of "Highlands Lost".
-
Collins 37 Highlands 34 (2013 Class 4A State Championship)
Looked at some other sites and it seems the joy of Highlands losing and the hatred appears to be throughout the Commonwealth. I think it's more of a headline that Highlands lost rather than the fact that Collins won.
-
Collins 37 Highlands 34 (2013 Class 4A State Championship)
To me they made the Bluebird defense look more porous than the Elder game.
-
Collins 37 Highlands 34 (2013 Class 4A State Championship)
Now we're getting to some meat......and what were they VOR?
-
Collins 37 Highlands 34 (2013 Class 4A State Championship)
Yes, today Collins was better. I have watched this Bluebird team all year and have always thought they were the best team in the state and still do. I've never seen a more powerful offense, but today was just hard for me to make sense. The 2013 Bluebird offense was one of the best I've ever seen and I cannot be swayed otherwise by some Highlands Haters on here.
-
Collins 37 Highlands 34 (2013 Class 4A State Championship)
Right now it feels like the night Kentucky played Duke 94' or the Bengals vs. 49'rs in 89'.
-
Collins 37 Highlands 34 (2013 Class 4A State Championship)
I congratulated Collins as did many other Highlands fans, but I'll never say that Collins was a better football team than the Bluebirds. Period. Enjoy the gift, IMO.
-
Collins 37 Highlands 34 (2013 Class 4A State Championship)
I just realized Collins scored 37 points.
-
Collins 37 Highlands 34 (2013 Class 4A State Championship)
This thread should be renamed the I hate Highlands thread.....10 pages of ignorance so far.
-
Collins 37 Highlands 34 (2013 Class 4A State Championship)
Birds will be treated like the State Champs when they come home so all you Grinches can come out and watch the Spirit of this community. It will be better than Whoville.
-
Collins 37 Highlands 34 (2013 Class 4A State Championship)
Sounds like a a lot of repressed feelings over the years for a lot of folks on here. Must have been from the annual beatdowns for the past, what, seven years is it? Go Birds
-
Collins 37 Highlands 34 (2013 Class 4A State Championship)
No team in the Commonwealth could sustain the level the Birds have played over the years and especially this year. They are Champions in my eyes. No matter what the score read tonight. Go Birds! They'll be back for sure.
-
Collins 37 Highlands 34 (2013 Class 4A State Championship)
Congratulations to Collins. Collins just beat the best team in the state of Kentucky tonight. The Birds have nothing to hang their heads about.
-
Collins/Highlands Updates
Light em' up, Birds.
-
DeSales/Newport Central Catholic Updates
Sutkamp needs to quit wasting his time and play for Highlands.
-
Highlands vs. Collins Predictions (2013 Class 4A State Championship)
lol.....you dirty bird. That's ok, my 4th/5th grade girls basketball game was probably more exciting than the waxing that will take place at 3pm today. Go Birds.
-
Highlands vs. Collins Predictions (2013 Class 4A State Championship)
I'm still waiting for that free bus to come pick me up.
-
Highlands vs. Collins Predictions (2013 Class 4A State Championship)
Good, I thought I was the only one that saw this......It won't be close.
-
Are Highlands fans bored with their success?
It's a scrimmage. If they played now, I think the Birds would have them for dinner.:thumb:
-
Should Highlands pay for the buses to take the fans to Bowling Green?
lol. You're a mess.:lol2:
-
Should Highlands pay for the buses to take the fans to Bowling Green?
Looks like Sweep's party bus. If so, you ain't missin' nuttin' Birdsfan.:lol2:
-
Should Highlands pay for the buses to take the fans to Bowling Green?
I heard ABC is driving so you might be able to hitch a ride with him. Lord help you if he pulls out a map. As for the free bus........it fell on deaf ears. It was worth a try.:thumb: