Everything posted by Whackem'n'Stackem'
-
4A Playoffs: Ashland at Highlands Predicitons
Just hoping they stay healthy for what lies ahead.
-
4A Playoffs: Covington Catholic at Johnson Central predictions
I liken JC to UC minus the speed in the backfield, but they have much better execution. They have the numbers unlike UC so they won't tire out.
-
4A Playoffs: Covington Catholic at Johnson Central predictions
I'd like to see CCH win but it's a longshot without Dressman even if Wagner is back. I look for a 3-4td spread for the Eagles.
-
4A Playoffs: Ashland at Highlands Predicitons
6td difference minimum.
-
Sam Dressman news?
No Dressman= No chance. It's simple math.
-
Will this be the year that no NKY team wins a State Championship?
uh huh.
-
Will this be the year that no NKY team wins a State Championship?
I rest my case.
-
Will this be the year that no NKY team wins a State Championship?
Just curious, are you a JC fan?
-
Final Class 4A Rankings for 2013
Highlands Warren Central was like watching a kitten and a mouse. The only problem, that mouse's name was Jerry.
-
Final Class 4A Rankings for 2013
The Colonels will win in the mountains if Dressman can improve his passing accuracy.
-
Will this be the year that no NKY team wins a State Championship?
You need your head checked.
-
4A Playoffs: Boyd County at Highlands Predictions
How could a game that coulda/shoulda been a running clock all of a sudden be a wake up call for Highlands? You saw the game Sweep. Birds will steamroll Boyd and I'm telling you right now, if any team wants to have a chance at stopping Highlands this year, they better learn how to pass. That is how you beat Highlands.
-
Warren Central at Highlands Predictions
so.
-
Warren Central at Highlands Predictions
Says who?
-
Warren Central at Highlands Predictions
ha ha ha.....:lol2:
-
Warren Central at Highlands Predictions
And who might that be, Birdsfan?
-
How many teams in Ohio could beat.....
How bout all those that lose to Highlands?:eek: jk
-
Elder (OH) 30 Highlands 27
You must've had money on this one, Ryche......jk In all seriousness, I agree with you. It was the greatest grab I've ever witnessed in high school football next to AC's catch in '08.
-
Warren Central at Highlands Predictions
No Houliston updates can mean only one thing.....
-
Elder (OH) 30 Highlands 27
BTW, why is it that in high school a pass interference call is 15yds and not marked at the spot of the foul? Seems like this rule can be used to an advantage when playing deep ball proficient passing squads.
-
Elder (OH) 30 Highlands 27
What does the kid who caught it say?
-
Is Male the best team in KY?
Just playin' Purp.
-
Is Male the best team in KY?
I still say Birds #1 until BG beats them.:lol:
-
Elder (OH) 30 Highlands 27
So, can we get a definitive answer on whether the kid caught the ball last night or trapped it? Right now it's 2 that he caught it and 1 emphatic No.
-
Elder (OH) 30 Highlands 27
Sweep, What were Ramsey's numbers passing? How many times was he sacked? He could have baked a cake back there. I'm not knocking the defense just telling you what I saw. He threw like a sophomore but the Bluebird DB's made him look like Peyton Manning. Not trying to offend, just is what it is. Birds will still run through 4A without question. I think the Bluebird offense is of Moeller's caliber but the Moe defense is why they won by 21. Highlands D just could not stop them. They left it all on the field last night and gave it their best. Good bunch of kids for sure.