Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many teams in Ohio could beat.....

Featured Replies

Bowling Green, which I think is the best team in Ky.

  • Replies 80
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Cute

If Moeller is tops in Oh or right around the top 3, then ill say not many if any. But this thread is pointless.

Cute

 

Smart aleck way of saying "how would we know?"

Edited by PurplePride92

Colerain, St. Ignatius, St. Edward, Moeller, Loveland, maybe St X or Lakota West. Just to name a few that I think could beat BG. That's not even the ones that would give BG a pretty good game and could pull it off maybe, (Elder, Winton Woods, etc.) It's not like BG would be blown out or anything though by the best of Ohio.

  • Author
If Moeller is tops in Oh or right around the top 3, then ill say not many if any. But this thread is pointless.
I guess it only has a point if its about those disappointing Kittens, or I mean Tigers.

I think the Bengals would get them on a neutral field not sure about the Browns though!

I guess it only has a point if its about those disappointing Kittens, or I mean Tigers.

 

:lol: no it's pointless because they don't play any Oh schools and there not many of any Oh schools who would beat Bg this season.

Probably 10-15 teams could beat them on any given night.

Probably 10-15 teams could beat them on any given night.

 

What does this prove? All we have is comparative scores, nothing tangible. I don't think Bg is interested in being undefeated in Oh seeing they don't play a single opponent from Oh is my point.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.