Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many teams in Ohio could beat.....

Featured Replies

A few other scores I got...take them FWIW.

 

Highlands 36 Bowling Green 35

Scott County 36 Bowling Green 35

Bowling Green 31 Trinity 26

Bowling Green 35 St Xavier 28

Bowling Green 31 Male 30

Bowling Green 35 Manual 24

Bowling Green 38 Simon Kenton 27

Bowling Green 42 Johnson Central 31

Bowling Green 44 Caldwell Co 28

Bowling Green 42 Mayfield 26

Bowling Green 44 Lexington Catholic 21

 

It was a 1 pt difference....BG won by 1 pt. I wouldn't say they are that far off. 2 pts is pretty close.

 

Blackman was projected to win 28-27.

 

If BG is truly the best team in the state this year, here is another interesting score I got:

 

2012 Trinity 34 2013 Bowling Green 21

2012 Highlands 38 2013 Bowling Green 35

 

See post #32 and post #40.

  • Replies 80
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a 1 pt difference....BG won by 1 pt. I wouldn't say they are that far off. 2 pts is pretty close.

 

Blackman was projected to win 28-27.

 

 

They were projected to win 31-27 on the same computer before BG played Blackman. It's in post #37.

 

Been there. Done that. BG is still the best.

If you go to calpreps.com , you can project a match up. Here are some of the scores I got:

 

(All games being played on a neutral field)

 

Colerain, OH 40 Bowling Green 31 (#1 Division I)

St Edward, OH 42 Bowling Green 28 (#2 Division I)

Moeller, OH 35 Bowling Green 21 (#3 Division I)

Hilliard Davidson, OH 31 Bowling Green 28 (#4 Division I)

Menton, OH 35 Bowling Green 28 (#7 Division I)

St Ignatius, OH 30 Bowling Green 28 (#9 Division I)

St Xavier, OH 26 Bowling Green 21 (Un-ranked top 10 Division I)

Elder, OH 27 Bowling Green 26 (#10 Division I)

Loveland, OH 31 Bowling Green 28 (#1 Division II)

St Vincent-St Mary, OH 31 Bowling Green 28 (#1 Division III)

Kenton, OH 31 Bowling Green 28 (#1 Division IV)

 

 

Bowling Green 31 Winton Woods, OH 28 (#6 Division II)

Bowling Green 27 Austintown-Fitch, OH 27 (#5 Division I)

Bowling Green 31 Pickerington North, OH 28 (#6 Division I)

Bowling Green 38 Canton McKinley, OH 22 (#8 Division I)

Bowling Green 62 Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy 0 (#1 Division V)

 

Obviously these are all computer projections. I personally think BG would have a tough time competing with the top teams in DI and possibly even DII but could be successful against the bottom half of the top 10 of each division.

 

If you go to the calpreps ranking, there are 4 teams in Ohio ranked higher than BG:

 

11. Lakewood St. Edward

15. Moeller

54. Colerain

65. Akron St. Vincent-St. Mary

77. Bowling Green

If you go to the calpreps ranking, there are 4 teams in Ohio ranked higher than BG:

 

11. Lakewood St. Edward

15. Moeller

54. Colerain

65. Akron St. Vincent-St. Mary

77. Bowling Green

 

Only 4? Wow.

If you go to the calpreps ranking, there are 4 teams in Ohio ranked higher than BG:

 

11. Lakewood St. Edward

15. Moeller

54. Colerain

65. Akron St. Vincent-St. Mary

77. Bowling Green

 

Only 4? Wow.

 

There are 4 more Ohio teams just behind BG in the top 100:

 

81. Loveland (east side of Cincinnati)

82. Mentor

87. Toledo Central Catholic

91. Hilliard Davidson

 

Those teams are all ranked within 1 point of BG. Other teams of note:

 

108. Elder

117. Cincinnati St. X

120. Male

124. Lakota West (north side of Cincinnati)

 

Other Kentucky schools national rank:

 

199. Trinity

221. Highlands

258. St. X

319. Scott County

411. Simon Kenton

455. Manual

515. Johnson Central

658. Covington Catholic

 

These are 3-10 in Kentucky based on calpreps.com

 

calpreps.com

If you go to calpreps.com , you can project a match up. Here are some of the scores I got:

 

(All games being played on a neutral field)

 

Colerain, OH 40 Bowling Green 31 (#1 Division I)

St Edward, OH 42 Bowling Green 28 (#2 Division I)

Moeller, OH 35 Bowling Green 21 (#3 Division I)

Hilliard Davidson, OH 31 Bowling Green 28 (#4 Division I)

Menton, OH 35 Bowling Green 28 (#7 Division I)

St Ignatius, OH 30 Bowling Green 28 (#9 Division I)

St Xavier, OH 26 Bowling Green 21 (Un-ranked top 10 Division I)

Elder, OH 27 Bowling Green 26 (#10 Division I)

Loveland, OH 31 Bowling Green 28 (#1 Division II)

St Vincent-St Mary, OH 31 Bowling Green 28 (#1 Division III)

Kenton, OH 31 Bowling Green 28 (#1 Division IV)

 

 

Bowling Green 31 Winton Woods, OH 28 (#6 Division II)

Bowling Green 27 Austintown-Fitch, OH 27 (#5 Division I)

Bowling Green 31 Pickerington North, OH 28 (#6 Division I)

Bowling Green 38 Canton McKinley, OH 22 (#8 Division I)

Bowling Green 62 Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy 0 (#1 Division V)

 

Obviously these are all computer projections. I personally think BG would have a tough time competing with the top teams in DI and possibly even DII but could be successful against the bottom half of the top 10 of each division.

 

Just saw this part. Lou X more than competed with Moe and Cincy X and using the Bg and X game, I think Bg would more than hold their own against the top comp in Cincy.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.