Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AvidTiger

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AvidTiger

  1. Super 25 Boys Varsity Football Expert Rankings, week 15 Football Rankings - MaxPreps Top 10 holds in HSFB100 update - NationalHSFootball.com Unless I read the post wrong, here are 3 different national rankings who have Male in the top 15 in the country.
  2. I don't disagree they need to be better on offense.
  3. I agree that X can't go into the game saying get 5 turnovers we win. But like I said, I was speaking on his generalization in regards to turnovers. X can go into the game saying if we win the turnover battle then we have a good shot at winning vs anyone.
  4. I was asking a question to the generalization you made. You said "you can't rely on turnovers to win a game". Teams across every level rely on turnovers to win games.That is the defacto difference in winning and losing a game. Creating turnovers.
  5. You're not serious are you?
  6. :lol: tbh I've been so caught up with Louisville basketball that I haven't even paid attention to highschool football.
  7. I think the outrageous prices have something to do with low attendance in ky. It cost 25$ for a ticket here but u can get a ticket there for 5$.
  8. Ray is probably going to play tomorrow. 50% chance.
  9. I meant to post here yesterday, Ray isn't playing in either game.
  10. Ray may play in the Friday game, the Saturday game I know nothing about.
  11. Spalding may not play either for that same reason.
  12. Do the players receive any recognition from this? Only asking because I don't know.
  13. I never thought they were as talented as people painted them to be. It's simple. Owensboro has the trophy so Owensboro is the best.
  14. I don't think anyone was questioning how good of a kid he is or even saying he couldn't play. I along with others were questioning your hyperbole in regards to his vert. A lot of people around the state are aware of what kind of player he is and I wish him the best in all future endeavors.
  15. Kwe Parker Is The BEST Dunker In High School! 6'2 Guard With BOUNCE!:
  16. Not doubting his athleticism, but I've seen videos and I'm doubting he has elite level athleticism. Kwe parker, who is one of the best athletes in the country has a 45in vertical and from what I've seen, kwe is on a totally different level.
  17. I know this isn't a thread I should really comment in, but 46 inch vertical really?
  18. What was Ballard's 3 pointer numbers? They seemed to live and die by the three this year.
  19. I believe Jalen Perry will win it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.