Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mr Basketball?

Featured Replies

Someone please correct me. I think I just saw a tweet that said Camron Justice is already enrolled in summer school at Vandy...and they won't let him go practice and play with the Kentucky all-stars vs. Indiana this week.

 

Please tell me that isn't true.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep it's true I heard it on sports radio yesterday.

Have we ever played without #1 in a uniform? Isn't the team light at the guard position? Will he still make the trip to support his teammates?

Spalding may not play either for that same reason.

Academics over athletics?

 

By all that is holy in this Commonwealth, say it ain't so!

Bolden is already at West Va but will still be back for practice and the games this coming week end.

Wasn't there an issue a couple years ago with Dominique Hawkins and Derek Willis - they were released from UK responsibilities for the games themselves but not for practice? In fact, as I recall, they had 2 practices at UK on Friday before playing in the game against Indiana later that night.

 

I have enjoyed going to this game for a long time, but if the best players don't play in it perhaps its time has passed. A true shame.

Academics over athletics?

 

By all that is holy in this Commonwealth, say it ain't so!

They take a class and practice. So, not all for academics.

So is this a Vandy and UL decision concerning Justice and Spalding or are the kids making the choice? I'm confused. It reads like Vandy and UL are saying they can't play. Which I understand completely.

So is this a Vandy and UL decision concerning Justice and Spalding or are the kids making the choice? I'm confused. It reads like Vandy and UL are saying they can't play. Which I understand completely.

I know when mine went, he had class everyday and practiced everyday. I would imagine it's up to the university.

  • Author

The way I understood it, it was Vandy's call.

 

As a Hoosier native and a long-time Kentucky H.S. play-by-play man I hate, hate, hate to see the series end, but things seem to be falling apart.

 

Durn it!

The way I understood it, it was Vandy's call.

 

As a Hoosier native and a long-time Kentucky H.S. play-by-play man I hate, hate, hate to see the series end, but things seem to be falling apart.

 

I hate to see it end, too, but it has not been competitive for some years now. This series is one of the oldest summer series going, I would think. When did it start....in the late 50's or early 60's? It's been going on for quite a while.

Why can't the game be played sooner?

Why can't the game be played sooner?

 

It seems that more & more D1 guys are reporting earlier to school which then puts the NCAA school in command of the kids. This game should be sooner to reflect the changes going on in the game...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.