Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mr Basketball?

Featured Replies

Thinking about going to Transy tomorrow night for the game. Anyone going. Meet at 6th street brewery before the game? Game is at 8. I'm not positive I'm going just yet, just throwing it out there.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant to post here yesterday, Ray isn't playing in either game.

Aric Holman will be there but he has to attend class in Starkville first. Flying in for the games.

So....What is the current roster if I go to the game tonight? Thanks

James Bolden

Evan Hall

Aric Holman

Jaqualis Matlock

Justin Miller

Zach Patterson

Jalen Perry

Matt Rose

David Simmons

Raymond Spalding

Dwayne Sutton

Peyton Woods

So now Kentucky's two best players are not playing. A third player who has not practiced all week is flying in from Starkville, Mississippi (I hope he doesn't have any travel issues).

 

I fear that these issues will become more prominent in the years to come, not less. I love this series, but perhaps it is time to bring it to a close and enjoy the memories of years gone by.

So now Kentucky's two best players are not playing. A third player who has not practiced all week is flying in from Starkville, Mississippi (I hope he doesn't have any travel issues).

 

I fear that these issues will become more prominent in the years to come, not less. I love this series, but perhaps it is time to bring it to a close and enjoy the memories of years gone by.

 

Which other player isn't playing besides Justice?

James Bolden

Evan Hall

Aric Holman

Jaqualis Matlock

Justin Miller

Zach Patterson

Jalen Perry

Matt Rose

David Simmons

Raymond Spalding

Dwayne Sutton

Peyton Woods

 

Post #32 says Spalding is not playing. Is anyone replacing him on the roster?

Which other player isn't playing besides Justice?

 

See post # 32. Avid Tiger is pretty reliable on Raymond Spalding information.

Post #32 says Spalding is not playing. Is anyone replacing him on the roster?

 

I suspect its a little late for that.

Plus I think you have a little residual buzz left over from the state tournament in April. By June, basketball is the last thing on the minds of most people.

 

Except for Goldie and Randy.

Oh I was thinking it was someone else.

I agree why not have it after state tourney? 3 or 4 weeks after

Ray is probably going to play tomorrow. 50% chance.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.