Everything posted by TheVille30
-
Region by Region - Who is left?
Very surprised that Jtown is playing in the final. 1st year coach doing good things... I hope 3rd time is a charm and they beat Fern Creek tomorrow.
-
BluegrassPreps.com's Seventh Region update and rankings - 12/4/17
Something is weird about Ballard's schedule. Very long break in beginning of season & what seems like not a full schedule.
-
Jalen Johnson to Aspire Academy
Just did a little research to understand who Bassey is... Very interesting basketball world that is going on... St. Anthony coach Hennssy Auriantal dismissed after Charles Bassey controversy - San Antonio Express-News
-
2017 Gardner Law King of the Bluegrass
To be clear again... I believe something is still incorrect, either the Days or Dates.
-
Top Five Coaches all time in KHSAA
I would add Dale Mabrey at PRP.
-
Chance Moore to Fern Creek
I thought he held offers during the season but I can see his path is going to be well traveled. Plus I couldn't find any information about Buckley Prep.
-
Kentuckiana Summer League
If I am correct, it is all High School based teams that do their workout in the summer. Very good mixed of games.
-
Fern Creek/Ballard predictions
Fern Creek should take care of business. They are focused so far, so a 4th time shouldn't come into play especially at tournament time.
-
How have transfers effected you area, and how will Charter Schools effect it
To add more fuel to the fire... Kentucky bill would allow home-school students to play sports at public schools Kentucky bill would allow home-school students to play sports at - WDRB 41 Louisville News
-
Ballard 57 Trinity 41 (7th Region Semis)
This will be round 3 for Ballard and Christian Academy this year. Ballard won round 1 (88-47 in Dec) & round 2 (73-58 in 28th District Championship).
-
Manual 52 Waggener 51 (7th Region Quarterfinals)
With the talent they had recently, they seem to can't get the job done. Coaching is more likely the issue as they should be in the same position as Fern Creek right now (Climbing to the top).
-
Christian Academy 65 Collins 62
CAL seems to be a great team in the 8th region this year.
-
Coaching change in the 6th region?
That is a good thing. I have no problem with higher standards.
-
Coaching change in the 6th region?
I would guess Doss as well. Reason being same School Principal that ran Morrow away from Jtown now presides as Doss.
- Inside the 7th Region (2-6-17)
- Inside the 7th Region (2-6-17)
-
Christian Academy-Louisville 65 Spencer County 56
If using your "Lost to Ballard by 8" then you should also use beat some horrible teams (Iroquois team by 3, Jeffersontown team by 7, & Even KCD by 1 which is first game so I can understand a little). I can understand game match-ups can be tricky for different teams but you are putting Spencer on a higher mountain than they deserve at this time.
-
Christian Academy-Louisville 65 Spencer County 56
A better idea of how good they will do should come when they play Eastern. I was just looking at the team but when I reviewed their schedule, they look to be consistent.
-
Christian Academy-Louisville 65 Spencer County 56
Very perplexed..... If Spencer is suppose to be a top 5 team in the 8th Region. CAL is by no means a top/middle 7th Region team.
-
Inbounding Question
I believe it would be contact as that is when clock officially starts (if dead ball).
-
Camron Justice Tranferring
His High School teammate ( Best friend) plays at IUPUI ( Evan Hall)
-
De'Von Cooper ruled ineligible
That makes 2 big Louisville area kids that was ruled ineligible. I am wondering if JCPS is starting to push the ISSUE.
-
De'Von Cooper ruled ineligible
Waggner
-
David Sloan
Just another thought... If he would have finished the year out @ Taylor County (I believe I read he left after basketball season) then transferred during the summer, would the results been different?
-
David Sloan
But what talent is available @ Taylor County? And where would he lived if moved back to the county?