Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. X's new helmet logo... thoughts?

Featured Replies

It's pretty close to the old one but the font is a little different plus they added the cross and a yellow/gold outline to everything, was just a solid green X

 

 

[ATTACH]51167

TandXpic2.jpg

  • Replies 40
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have no problem with it. Anxious to hear what the die hard X fans have to say. Seriously...never should be a problem adding a cross to something especially when the school has so much to offer from a faith based educational perspective. I like it.

I have no problem with it. Anxious to hear what the die hard X fans have to say. Seriously...never should be a problem adding a cross to something especially when the school has so much to offer from a faith based educational perspective. I like it.

 

 

Same- I think the X with the centered cross is terrific.

Cov Cath is adding the cross to their logo as well. Jury still out on whether the public will like it though. Personally, I'm not a big fan- the C is too vanilla and resembles Conners "C" in my humble opinion.

Same- I think the X with the centered cross is terrific.

Cov Cath is adding the cross to their logo as well. Jury still out on whether the public will like it though. Personally, I'm not a big fan- the C is too vanilla and resembles Conners "C" in my humble opinion.

 

Bluedad, are you posting about the baseball uni (cap) C?

Bluedad, are you posting about the baseball uni (cap) C?

 

No- the new Cov Cath logo that came out of the rebranding. It will come out eventually. On the new turf field first I assume.

While not a fan of anything in green and gold or X related, I must say that this is pretty good.

I like it as well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.