Everything posted by RockinGa
-
Trinity/Saint Xavier Updates
I definitely appreciate the updates. Keep em coming.
-
Trick Plays
I like them. It keeps the defense honest and gives your future opponents more to prepare for.
- Louisville Power Rankings - August 20th
- Louisville Power Rankings - August 20th
-
Freshmen forecast
I'd say Holy Cross has to like their class since they landed that big OT that every college team wants.
-
Kentucky High School Lacrosse Scores/Schedules: Thru Week 2 (March 10)
US Lacrosse has all of the camp listings on their website but in Ky they have 2 listed for girls. KCD-July 9th-12th NKU- July 11th-14th
-
Shawnee hires Robert Fleming is their head football coach.
Where is he coming from?
-
Ohio's New Transfer Rule
How the heck is this better?
-
Kiyaunta Goodwin
If it's anything like football in metro Atlanta it can be tons. Sometimes you have to keep the parents happy with what you're doing to improve their son and sometimes you have their handlers who aren't happy that they aren't being brought in on every little detail. Plus lots more.
-
Why isn't lacrosse a KHSAA sport?
Thanks. We're going to have to order some new ones for our team this year but I think we're just going to go with some white Rs.
-
Coach Roger Gruneisen Defensive Playbook, Paris HS, 1988
Thank you for sharing.
-
Why isn't lacrosse a KHSAA sport?
I'd love to know where you got those. The cheapest I can find some are around $130.
-
Why isn't lacrosse a KHSAA sport?
It's only an option down here because of a non profit organization hooks must of the Atlanta area up. Thankfully they exist or my junior program probably wouldn't to be honest.
-
Coach Roger Gruneisen Defensive Playbook, Paris HS, 1988
Just curious, but I'm assuming he was also the coach at Trinity?
-
Why isn't lacrosse a KHSAA sport?
You would only need to worry about the condition of the helmets. Almost all of our junior program kids rent their equipment each season. Otherwise we would probably not be able to have a junior program due to the cost.
-
Open Job: Grant County
Sounds good. Thanks for the answer.
-
Open Job: Grant County
Can you give us some highlights?
-
Why isn't lacrosse a KHSAA sport?
Could you not have 30 on each team? We have teams down here that do that. I'm just happy to have my 40 in the high school right now.
-
Open Job: Shawnee
I would go to a non region schedule if you could. Try and get as many competitive games on your schedule as you can and try and change the culture.
-
Why isn't lacrosse a KHSAA sport?
You played at Boys Latin?
-
Why isn't lacrosse a KHSAA sport?
Georgia started with 20 sanctioned schools 18 years ago and now we're over 100 teams. The club option at the moment is probably better for Kentucky for the reasons already stated but if you offer it up as a sanctioned sport you'll see it grow faster. Just my opinion.
-
Open Job: Grant County
That's it? Although, I thought Logan County was wrong for hiring a middle school coach but it sure worked out for them.
-
Open Job: Grant County
I hate spring football but I understand it's a neccesary evil. The benefits of it to a new coach can be critical though. You can install your offense and defense. Set the tone for your offseason workouts and head you in the right direction for the fall. You're losing time that you could be using to make your team better.
-
Quote the Coach
Heard other coaches say these. Talking about a RB tip toeing through the line. “Son, you look like you’re running through a field of balloons and you’re afraid to pop one” Oline coach on splits. “You can tell your girlfriend that’s six inches but we all know better”
-
Greenwood Names William Howard New Football Head Coach
Good luck to him. I hope he does well there.