Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. X's new helmet logo... thoughts?

Featured Replies

While not a fan of anything in green and gold or X related, I must say that this is pretty good.

 

#GoRocksGo

  • Replies 40
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The St. Xavier helmet logo has always been first-class and this design continues that tradition. Looks great.

 

... oh I think I feel sick...

The St. Xavier helmet logo has always been first-class and this design continues that tradition. Looks great.

 

... oh I think I feel sick...

 

Yeah, I know the feeling

I am good. It is the Logo used throughout the school.

St X helmet is outstanding, the other one...

  • Author
St X helmet is outstanding, the other one...

 

You mean this one?! Took this from the 10 Best Uniforms Thread, thx Watusi! Doesn't really matter what I think but there is nothing wrong with the new one, looks fine. Still curious to see how more X football alums feel about it...

 

[ATTACH]51199

Previous x decal.JPG

I am an old Trinity guy who really likes the new St. X logo for all the positives that people have cited here. Just really classy & reminds the players & fans what the school stands for.

 

PS. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEASON OR JUST THE SCRIMMAGES TO START!!!

No- the new Cov Cath logo that came out of the rebranding. It will come out eventually. On the new turf field first I assume.

 

Well, I hope they don't eliminate the, what I call, "colonel comet head" with CCH on the helmets. When I played, CovCath just had the "C" on the helmet.

Per St X AD, it is an all-sport change. This has been in the works for four years. All X sports teams will utilize the X with a lower case t in the center (ok....cross).

You mean this one?! Took this from the 10 Best Uniforms Thread, thx Watusi! Doesn't really matter what I think but there is nothing wrong with the new one, looks fine. Still curious to see how more X football alums feel about it...

 

[ATTACH]51199

 

No, I was talking about the other helmet in the first post

WOW.

 

We Rocks got to him first, AT...you snooze you lose. :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.