Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. X's new helmet logo... thoughts?

Featured Replies

We Rocks got to him first, AT...you snooze you lose. :D

 

:lol: I see.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW.

 

We Rocks got to him first, AT...you snooze you lose. :D

 

It's true... They scooped me up as soon as I joined the boards. :lol2:

I liked the old logo from a traditionalist view, however, the new logo looks very nice and I agree with many of the positive comments made on here describing it as "clean, polished and representative of what the school stands for" ... I just hope it raises the level of play where the Tigers are knocking on the door again, REAL SOON ....

Do you guys think Trinity will ever change from their helmet logo to a newer one?

Do you guys think Trinity will ever change from their helmet logo to a newer one?

 

Confident the T audience will tell you the logo change isn't open for discussion. I like it so much I wish other sports would adopt the logo. I think it would look fantastic on the front of a baseball helmet or a patch on the basketball uniforms. I know the logo was designed and associated with all things football...but it says so much about all of the men playing sports and even the guy sitting and cheering in the stands. I hope it never changes. Just like St X...if it ever changed, it may take 150 years.

I wouldn't mind seeing Trinity go to the Power T like they use on the field.

 

But their current design is unique and one of a kind.

No way, not happening...

Do you guys think Trinity will ever change from their helmet logo to a newer one?

 

No, never, end of discussion.

It's ok...I'm still partial to the previous "X" so it will take time for my eyes to get adjusted. But overall not a dramatic change which is nice!

  • Author

Ummm... No, Trinity's helmet logo will never change, at least that's what me and all the guys that played for & Believe in what that helmet logo represents hope for, it connects us all in my humble opinion

Do you guys think Trinity will ever change from their helmet logo to a newer one?

 

A story I've heard was that when Kevin Wright became the head coach he floated the idea of having a logo on only 1 side of the helmet ala The Steelers. The reaction wasn't pretty and both logos remained. It won't change anytime in the foreseeable future.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.