Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

David Simmons

Featured Replies

Does this kid have any serious offers? If not is he getting looks from any schools?

  • Replies 74
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, University of southern Indiana would be a great fit for him top level D2 school possibly even Kentucky Wesleyan...i'm sure Happy Osborne would be happy to have him and Kenja Bosley on the back court

No D1 offers yet, though he has got some interest. I am surprised he doesn't have an offer, he can play.

 

David Simmons

He is a MAJOR D1 talent. Offers will come.

He is a MAJOR D1 talent. Offers will come.

 

He is a D2 player.

How tall Is he an what position would he play at the next level?

How tall Is he an what position would he play at the next level?

 

I'd say he's about 6'0 maybe 6'1.

 

Talented.

I would call him high d2 to low major d1. He could certainly play in the OVC and do well.

He is a D2 player.

 

You're a d2 player.

You're a d2 player.

 

Are you 12?

I would call him high d2 to low major d1. He could certainly play in the OVC and do well.

 

That could be.

 

He is NOT a high major D1 talent as suggested.

That could be.

 

He is NOT a high major D1 talent as suggested.

 

Not 12. But I did just receive a Masters degree from a major D1 college. :)

Not 12. But I did just receive a Masters degree from a major D1 college. :)

 

Good lord. That response came from an educated adult?

That could be.

 

He is NOT a high major D1 talent as suggested.

 

I agree 100%. Ovc, A-Sun type team he can play. Anything above that would be difficult for me to see.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.