Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

David Simmons

Featured Replies

He'd be a great high-level D2 player.

 

Has Bellarmine shown any interest?

  • Replies 74
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good lord. That response came from an educated adult?

 

Lol.

Good lord. That response came from an educated adult?

 

You're correct sir. I am illiterate.

You're correct sir. I am illiterate.

 

No. Your post was perfectly clear. It was just silly, though. Tell me why he's a HIGH Major D1 talent.

 

Maybe it's just me but I can't get any of your links to pull up video of David. However, I have watched his tape. Very, very nice player. Really fun to watch.

 

However, I am asking you why he is a HIGH major D1.

He'd be a great high-level D2 player.

 

Has Bellarmine shown any interest?

 

From my understanding with Bellarmine , they don't have any spots left for guards.

Maybe it's just me but I can't get any of your links to pull up video of David. However, I have watched his tape. Very, very nice player. Really fun to watch.

 

However, I am asking you why he is a HIGH major D1.

 

Because the skills he possesses cannot be taught. A 6'2 guard that can absolutely jump out of the gym with a 46 inch vertical. There is nothing he can't do. His jump shot is a work in progress. Another factor is his intangibles. The average person can't clearly identify intangibles.

Because the skills he possesses cannot be taught. A 6'2 guard that can absolutely jump out of the gym with a 46 inch vertical. There is nothing he can't do. His jump shot is a work in progress. Another factor is his intangibles. The average person can't clearly identify intangibles.

 

 

Intangibles are really hard to gauge if a coach doesn't see the kid a lot.

 

Jumping out of the gym is not unique.

 

Jump shot "work in progress" is not a selling point.

 

Can he play PG at a high level? Not sure.

 

You obviously watch him a lot. I still say he will be a D2 star.

High d2 but could definitely play at a mid- lower level d1 school.

Because the skills he possesses cannot be taught. A 6'2 guard that can absolutely jump out of the gym with a 46 inch vertical. There is nothing he can't do. His jump shot is a work in progress. Another factor is his intangibles. The average person can't clearly identify intangibles.

 

I know this isn't a thread I should really comment in, but 46 inch vertical really?

I know this isn't a thread I should really comment in, but 46 inch vertical really?

 

No clue if 46 is correct but it's probably not far off. He brought me out of my seat at the game I saw.

I know this isn't a thread I should really comment in, but 46 inch vertical really?

 

No way. A 46 inch vertical would be higher than just about every NBA player…

Zach Lavine's vertical is 46 inches, so hats off to David Simmons if true

Does he also run a 4.2 40?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.