Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Whackem'n'Stackem'

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Whackem'n'Stackem'

  1. Elder puts up 38 but CCH drops 49 on the Birds? sucka please.
  2. I sense a nervous tension on both sides. We may have an unprecedented stand clearing brawl after this one. It would trump the Patreaus headlines, imo. Birds by 100.
  3. Supplanted and now provocation? Big bird is obviously trying to trip up ABC!
  4. Of all the variables in this one, one thing stands out; Turnovers. If the Birds stay turnover free, they win easy.
  5. Heaven forbid, a Cov. Cath win friday night would make up for the past 5 yrs worth of lashings dealt by the Birds, IMO.
  6. I'd say just about all of Northern Kentucky.
  7. Thanks for the platform Clyde and I don't mean to hijack but where does RunDMC fit in to the equation? I'd say he's one of the most talented athletes to come out of Highlands in quite awhile. I would pick him up at recess before I would pick Towles. No disrespect to Patrick of course.
  8. The 4A state title game will be played this coming Friday in Fort Thomas. Believe it.
  9. I think Boyle shocks Lex Cath this week. Remember boys, 4qtrs.
  10. I never knew Birdsfan was a man of Dale. Or is it God? Or perhaps, both?
  11. Sure they were trying for home runs but that's not their usual offense. They could have put this thing out of reach much earlier but for some reason they chose to work on other things. I thought they'd come out all business. Not funny business. Next week will be much different. The Birds look extremely good and McCoy has turned into quite a passer. Their short to mid range passing game is very well refined.
  12. Sure they were trying for home runs but that's not their usual offense. They could have put this thing out of reach much earlier but for some reason they chose to work on other things. I thought they'd come out all business. Not funny business. Next week will be much different. The Birds look extremely good and McCoy has turned into quite a passer. Their short to mid range passing game is very well refined.
  13. I totally disagree with Birdsfan and Walter. In the first half, yes it was definitely a scare, but Highlands used none of their bread and butter. McCoy was intercepted b/c he just threw it up there deep like a hail mary directed at no one. Yes a bird was in the general target area but nothing like his 2nd half bomb to Turner where it was right on the money. Everyone knows the deep balls aren't their strength offensively. Seidl wasn't used, Harris sparingly, and McCoy was very accurate with the mid range passes. It was like Dale was wanting to spread out their defense and then hit them with the old 1 2. That first half was not your typical Bluebird offense. It was like they were toying with Ashland. They did nothing they normally do on offense. Deep passes every series? Come on. The defense kept stopping Ashland so the game was never in jeopardy. The 2nd half the Birds went to their bread and butter and blasted them like every other team they've played. McCoy had open field most of the first half but chose to air it out. This won't happen with CCH. It will be a fight for every first down. And as we remember, there were alot of 3rd and 5's against CCH. Depth had nothing to do with this game. If Highlands stayed within their game in the first half, it's a running clock.
  14. Clyde's RunDMC will put on a show this evening thus sparking idle chat across the Commonwealth; "Mr. Football". McCoy sends you a message tonight.
  15. I just checked the KDFWR website and noticed Tomcat season starts Nov. 9th at 7:30. No weapon exclusions.
  16. Guess Rowan was viewed as the first round guinea pig. I am sure they loved being in that position.
  17. I smell a trap myself. No blowouts here. Birds will do what it takes to win with as minimal effort required. Weapons will be reloaded for following week.
  18. Birds shaking off some ring rust; 42-21
  19. Guess they needed a confidence booster at the expense of Rowan Co.
  20. When you kids stop crying could someone actually post something constructive on this thread?
  21. McCoy with one qtr of play, no starting RB's, cold, no Seidl on kickoffs, Birds up by 30+ points kick an onside kick and recover, hot chocolate was lukewarm, and my kid hit me up for a $10 spot.
  22. I've heard it from several insiders who keep close tabs on the farm system. Mark my word, when the Birds have a down year, there will be many teams licking their chops to run up the score. Not saying it's right, but it would happen.....and without a moments hesitation.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.