Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hazard 31 Lexington Christian 30

Featured Replies

Hazard pulls out the win late

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go Bulldogs. See ya next week in Bowling Green. Go bring home a State Championship !!

Sounds like this was a very good game and much, much closer than some expected. I knew that this would not be a blowout or shutout as some surprisingly thought. Congratulations to both teams on great seasons and good luck to Hazard next week.

Hazard scores with :20 left to play in the game, sends their PAT team out and fakes it for 2. Gutsy and great call (even if they didn't get it, I like the call in this game, this type of sitution, etc.)!

Hazard scores with :20 left to play in the game, sends their PAT team out and fakes it for 2. Gutsy and great call (even if they didn't get it, I like the call in this game, this type of sitution, etc.)!

 

wow, those kinds of endings to games are fun.

Great game by 2 good teams tonight. I didn't think it would be this close. Gutsy call to go for 2 at the end of the game for the win. Good luck to Hazard next week in the state finals, bring home a championship. Congrats to LCA on a good season.

Congrats to Hazard on the win :thumb:. Now go get the East a State Championship.

 

I also knew this one would be close and no way Hazard was going to blowout LCA. I can't wait to hear the details on this one, from the score it sounds like a classic.

 

Congrats to LCA as well, most thought that you would be way down and most of us knew better. As always, LCA put a quality team on the field.

I also want to take a minute from this thread to thank the LCA coaches, players and fans that have faced our Raceland teams through the years, you definately won most of the battles and we managed to get some of them. One given was when these two played one was assured of good, clean and exceptional hard hitting high school football. :thumb:

Maybe we will meet sometime down the road but as I and other Raceland Ram fans have all said.............LCA is one class act and I hope that you go on to tear up 2A!!

Hazard scores with :20 left to play in the game, sends their PAT team out and fakes it for 2. Gutsy and great call (even if they didn't get it, I like the call in this game, this type of sitution, etc.)!

 

That would have been great, as one t.v. announcer says......ONIONS!!!:D

They didn't fake the 2-point conversion, they lined up in their offensive set and went for it. They don't have a quality kicker and had already had their only extra point kick attempt blocked. They faked their second extra point and didn't get it, then just lined up on the rest.

Thanks for the clarification BigBlueUK and welcome to BGP. Way to go Bulldogs look forward to seeing you play next week good luck.

I also want to take a minute from this thread to thank the LCA coaches, players and fans that have faced our Raceland teams through the years, you definately won most of the battles and we managed to get some of them. One given was when these two played one was assured of good, clean and exceptional hard hitting high school football. :thumb:

Maybe we will meet sometime down the road but as I and other Raceland Ram fans have all said.............LCA is one class act and I hope that you go on to tear up 2A!!

 

Thanks for the compliment and we will do better in 2A than most people expect, like how nobody gave us a shot at the beginning of this season. I thought we had this game wrapped up but Hazard somehow managed to score with little time left, it was a heart-breaker. Meaning no slight to Hazard, I think we should be going to WKU right now. The senior class we had was awesome and our team grew so much through the season and we worked so hard, its tough to see it all end. The worst part being is that was the last game I would ever play with some of my brothers. I will be rooting for Hazard against Mayfield and I honestly think they will win, I really want to see to see Coach Dixon win state. LCA will reload for next year and we will shock 2A, they won't see us coming.

 

P.S. it's good to be back on bgp.

They didn't fake the 2-point conversion, they lined up in their offensive set and went for it. They don't have a quality kicker and had already had their only extra point kick attempt blocked. They faked their second extra point and didn't get it, then just lined up on the rest.

 

Welcome to BGP BBUK.

Thanks for the compliment and we will do better in 2A than most people expect, like how nobody gave us a shot at the beginning of this season. I thought we had this game wrapped up but Hazard somehow managed to score with little time left, it was a heart-breaker. Meaning no slight to Hazard, I think we should be going to WKU right now. The senior class we had was awesome and our team grew so much through the season and we worked so hard, its tough to see it all end. The worst part being is that was the last game I would ever play with some of my brothers. I will be rooting for Hazard against Mayfield and I honestly think they will win, I really want to see to see Coach Dixon win state. LCA will reload for next year and we will shock 2A, they won't see us coming.

 

P.S. it's good to be back on bgp.

 

Good post and I for one will not be doubting LCA in 2A. :thumb:

Thanks for the compliment and we will do better in 2A than most people expect, like how nobody gave us a shot at the beginning of this season. I thought we had this game wrapped up but Hazard somehow managed to score with little time left, it was a heart-breaker. Meaning no slight to Hazard, I think we should be going to WKU right now. The senior class we had was awesome and our team grew so much through the season and we worked so hard, its tough to see it all end. The worst part being is that was the last game I would ever play with some of my brothers. I will be rooting for Hazard against Mayfield and I honestly think they will win, I really want to see to see Coach Dixon win state. LCA will reload for next year and we will shock 2A, they won't see us coming.

 

P.S. it's good to be back on bgp.

First of all congrats go out to all of the LCA family. You did far more then most though could ever happen. I and others around thought you would win the last game. I had LCA winning in a upset 41-40. No doubt in my mind you will do a great job in 2A. Alot of these teams won't know what hit them! Thanks to all of the LCA family for being such great sportsmen. We got invited to pray before the games. We got to hear great contempary music at half time. My kids would set in the stands singing and having a great time.

We won't have that atmosphere anymore. Good luck in the future and GOD bless us all! Can I say that on here??:eek:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.