Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hazard 31 Lexington Christian 30

Featured Replies

First of all congrats go out to all of the LCA family. You did far more then most though could ever happen. I and others around thought you would win the last game. I had LCA winning in a upset 41-40. No doubt in my mind you will do a great job in 2A. Alot of these teams won't know what hit them! Thanks to all of the LCA family for being such great sportsmen. We got invited to pray before the games. We got to hear great contempary music at half time. My kids would set in the stands singing and having a great time.

We won't have that atmosphere anymore. Good luck in the future and GOD bless us all! Can I say that on here??:eek:

If we can't say God Bless on here then I am gone. :thumb:

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can't say God Bless on here then I am gone. :thumb:[/quote

:thumb:

Thanks for the compliment and we will do better in 2A than most people expect, like how nobody gave us a shot at the beginning of this season. I thought we had this game wrapped up but Hazard somehow managed to score with little time left, it was a heart-breaker. Meaning no slight to Hazard, I think we should be going to WKU right now. The senior class we had was awesome and our team grew so much through the season and we worked so hard, its tough to see it all end. The worst part being is that was the last game I would ever play with some of my brothers. I will be rooting for Hazard against Mayfield and I honestly think they will win, I really want to see to see Coach Dixon win state. LCA will reload for next year and we will shock 2A, they won't see us coming.

 

P.S. it's good to be back on bgp.

Did the lineman that got ejected last week play last nite?

No, Zach West did not play last night. If we had the incident on film we would have won the appeal, but are camera man was watching the ball and not Zach.

Thanks for the compliment and we will do better in 2A than most people expect, like how nobody gave us a shot at the beginning of this season. I thought we had this game wrapped up but Hazard somehow managed to score with little time left, it was a heart-breaker. Meaning no slight to Hazard, I think we should be going to WKU right now. The senior class we had was awesome and our team grew so much through the season and we worked so hard, its tough to see it all end. The worst part being is that was the last game I would ever play with some of my brothers. I will be rooting for Hazard against Mayfield and I honestly think they will win, I really want to see to see Coach Dixon win state. LCA will reload for next year and we will shock 2A, they won't see us coming.

 

P.S. it's good to be back on bgp.

 

I believe that you all will be very good in 2A, I wish your team the best of luck.

No, Zach West did not play last night. If we had the incident on film we would have won the appeal, but are camera man was watching the ball and not Zach.

 

That is terrible. I hope the official that made that call last week feels good about denying a great player a chance to play in this game. To toss a kid in a playoff game, it should be a clear and blatant offense and every account I have heard says that was clearly not the case here. I would be disappointed if I were Hazard that I didn't get to play LCA with West on the field.

 

It sounds like it was a great game and congrats to Hazard on getting the win and congrats to LCA on the great effort and a final four finish in a "reloading" year.

What play did Hazard run for the 2 point conversion? Is West the lineman that started as a freshman when LCA went to the championship game in '07.

What play did Hazard run for the 2 point conversion? Is West the lineman that started as a freshman when LCA went to the championship game in '07.

 

Yes, that is the same West. He has signed with UK.

What play did Hazard run for the 2 point conversion? Is West the lineman that started as a freshman when LCA went to the championship game in '07.

 

They ran a qb dive, we clogged the middle and he bounced it to find the endzone.

Is there any video so we can see the final plays????

No, Zach West did not play last night. If we had the incident on film we would have won the appeal, but are camera man was watching the ball and not Zach.

 

I have to believe he would have made a difference, he is one of the best I have seen in a while. There were plays last year in the championship game i think he wiped out one whole side of our line by himself!

I have to believe he would have made a difference, he is one of the best I have seen in a while. There were plays last year in the championship game i think he wiped out one whole side of our line by himself!

 

I do, too; at least a 1-2 point difference. If for no other reason than the fact that his presence would have given more rest to the other linemen.

Zach is also one of our two captains.

Is there any video so we can see the final plays????

 

Check WYMT television web site. Look for Sports Overtime link.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.