43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lexington Christian Academy
    • Hazard

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazard imo will no doubt be the favorite i this one especially at home. I am going to go with LCA with the upset. LCA is really playing their best right now and the Fairview team they beat in the Region Championship was alot better than alot of people may think.

LCA 27

Hazard 24

You know, i hear all this talk about Hazard being better than last year. I know that they took LCA to the the limit last year before losing late. If they are even as good as LCA was last year then Hazard will win it all! All my buddies in Mayfiled want to think that we did not play that well against LCA last year but I say LCA had a lot to do with it! If MHS had played LCA 10 times last year AT Mayfield, LCA would have won ALL 10 games! PERIOD!! They were that good, so if Hazard is that good, I see them as winning it all, BIG!

My heart is pulling for LCA as they rep our region. After playing Hazard though, I said they would be in the state finals. Very explosive, good speed, and very well disciplined. They can score very quickly. If LCA can keep the ball away from Hazard's offense, they have a chance.

I keep waiting for TwoEagles to give us the Massey prediction..........................................

Dang this massey guy plays at alot of high schools...still haven't figured out who he was in our game with Fairview..wasn't on their roster...lol lol lol