Lexington Christian Academy @ Hazard predictions

Bluto

Who wins?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lexington Christian Academy
    • Hazard

I'm uncertain about this one, but from posts I've been seeing about Hazard, one would think that this is going to be a blowout. However, I do not see it this way. Apparently, LCA is still tough, if they were not, they would not be in the semifinal. Many say that LCA has a good defense, which may indicate that this may be by far the stiffest defense that Hazard has faced from what others have said as well. With that in mind, I say the winner will get this one narrowly and feel that LCA has better chances than some realize.

I will say LCA wins in an upset.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm uncertain about this one, but from posts I've been seeing about Hazard, one would think that this is going to be a blowout. However, I do not see it this way. Apparently, LCA is still tough, if they were not, they would not be in the semifinal. Many say that LCA has a good defense, which may indicate that this may be by far the stiffest defense that Hazard has faced from what others have said as well. With that in mind, I say the winner will get this one narrowly and feel that LCA has better chances than some realize.

I will say LCA wins in an upset.

I like the way you think :) The more I've pondered and ciphered on this game, the more chance I think LCA has...course I've never been accused of being sane!!!

Dang this massey guy plays at alot of high schools...still haven't figured out who he was in our game with Fairview..wasn't on their roster...lol lol lol

:lol::thumb:I know what you mean. Maybe some schools have used that 'R" word to get that Massey guy. :idunno: I'm just saying.

That LCA team last yr only beat Hazard by a td and Hazard has basically the same team back. I think I will go with the bulldogs 42-14.

What about Fugate, Smith, and Meighan. I know they were terrors on defense last year for Hazard. Fugate and Smith were really good Olinemen as well. Meighan was a nice target to have over the middle.

Not sayingg LCA is going to win! Chances are they won't. I'm just sayin' I don't believe these teams can be shutout. Both have very strong offense's.

Yes the chances are they won't be shut out. I have watched Hazard play and imo they are very good on the defensive side. LCA is a very good team and i think it will be a good game. I have watched games before with a score of 28-0 and it wasn't a runaway win at all, those are the games that people say was closer then the final score. I think that this will be that type of game. I could be wrong though and it wouldn't be the first time my friend.

All season long the Eagles were seen as heavy underdogs should this matchup occur; for all of the reasons listed above. Now that they have to play without their SEC-calibre lineman, I would say those odds are much longer.

The pressure is now off of LCA. They can play knowing that they have nothing to lose, & can "leave it out on the field".

Any pressure that exists will be on Hazard. Should they lose, it will be one of the biggest choke jobs in the last several years, and quite an embarrassment.

All season long the Eagles were seen as heavy underdogs should this matchup occur; for all of the reasons listed above. Now that they have to play without their SEC-calibre lineman, I would say those odds are much longer.

The pressure is now off of LCA. They can play knowing that they have nothing to lose, & can "leave it out on the field".

Any pressure that exists will be on Hazard. Should they lose, it will be one of the biggest choke jobs in the last several years, and quite an embarrassment.

Hazard had a really good season up to now,win or lose that won't change.They played every game the same way,do the best you can and leave it on the field.Hazard been lucky enough to win all their games.If Hazard don't win it'll be because the other team was better,that can happen on any given friday you play.If West plays or not,Hazard will play the best they can,and if they win or lose,choking won't have anything to do with it.I'm pretty sure that Zach West is not the only reason LCA won as many games as they have,unless maybe he has every tackle,pass break up, and touchdown.I'm sure the other players helped win when he was tossed out of the last game.