Lexington Christian Academy @ Hazard predictions

Bluto

Who wins?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lexington Christian Academy
    • Hazard

Now that they have to play without their SEC-calibre lineman, I would say those odds are much longer.

The pressure is now off of LCA. They can play knowing that they have nothing to lose, & can "leave it out on the field"..

As for the bolded statements, (1), I really hate to see LCA go without that kid. Especially when although not there I have no problem feeling/believing some opinions of how and why that incident happened. Mistake on your kids part, no doubt. I also am confident and can fully believe the "intent" of a certain hit and I really can't put all blame on the kid. Kids do and play in the way they are influenced. No proof, just that I can believe some opinions on the incident.

(2.) Yes, and when a very good "underdog" team plays with pride, leaving it all on the field nothing but good things can happen. :thumb:

I don't have one thing gainst Hazard, just rooting for our District and Region Champs......the LCA Eagles. By far the best representative our district could had sent this season. I will miss the tough competition with class that LCA provides. I hope you win it all and the best of luck in 2A next season. :thumb:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic