Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Boyle County Predictions

Who will win the Week 0 match up between Highlands and Boyle County? 139 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win the Week 0 match up between Highlands and Boyle County?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Is it too early? :idunno:

 

I'm bored. Let's do this.:D

 

 

I say......

 

 

Boyle County- 31

 

Highlands- 28

 

 

Late late field goal by William Harris seals match up #1 between Boyle County and Highlands to kick off the 2011 season.

  • Replies 157
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Seriously?

 

Yes. My black and gold blood will not allow me to say otherwise. That and I feel better about our chances each passing day. I know we'll be the underdog on our home field, especially on this message board, but I cannot for the life of me pick against my Rebels. It goes against everything we teach our Rebels. I wouldn't be able to look these boys in their eyes when they are in my house if I even thought of saying Highlands will beat us. Instead, I'll say we'll win and pray my Rebels work hard enough and are good enough to do so that Friday night. I believe they can do it. I'll still be proud of them win or lose but heading into that game we are coming in with the mentality that we will win that game.From the players to the coaches to the parents and fans. It is the only way we know how to approach football games.

Yes. My black and gold blood will not allow me to say otherwise. That and I feel better about our chances each passing day. I know we'll be the underdog on our home field, especially on this message board, but I cannot for the life of me pick against my Rebels. It goes against everything we teach our Rebels. I wouldn't be able to look these boys in their eyes when they are in my house if I even thought of saying Highlands will beat us. Instead, I'll say we'll win and pray my Rebels work hard enough and are good enough to do so that Friday night. I believe they can do it. I'll still be proud of them win or lose but heading into that game we are coming in with the mentality that we will win that game.From the players to the coaches to the parents and fans. It is the only way we know how to approach football games.

 

I may be wrong, but I think he meant, are you seriously starting this thread already.

In my opinion there is no way anybody scores 31pts on Highlands this year. Except for maybe Trinity in a scrimmage and Elder at the Pit....

Seriously?

 

Right there along with ya Clyde. But I guess I will vote anyway. Hahahaha!!!

  • Author
I may be wrong, but I think he meant, are you seriously starting this thread already.

 

Oh, could be. I'm bored and I thought it was within the rules to start prediction threads for the week 0 games at this point. Practice has started. I figured why not.:D

  • Author
In my opinion there is no way anybody scores 31pts on Highlands this year. Except for maybe Trinity in a scrimmage and Elder at the Pit....

 

You have a point there. I'll go....

 

Boyle County- 24

 

Highlands- 21

Well it is early, but it beats a "Best Concession" thread all to heck.

Yes. My black and gold blood will not allow me to say otherwise. That and I feel better about our chances each passing day. I know we'll be the underdog on our home field, especially on this message board, but I cannot for the life of me pick against my Rebels. It goes against everything we teach our Rebels. I wouldn't be able to look these boys in their eyes when they are in my house if I even thought of saying Highlands will beat us. Instead, I'll say we'll win and pray my Rebels work hard enough and are good enough to do so that Friday night. I believe they can do it. I'll still be proud of them win or lose but heading into that game we are coming in with the mentality that we will win that game.From the players to the coaches to the parents and fans. It is the only way we know how to approach football games.
I don't think anyone would expect you to be any other way. If you don't support your team wholeheartedly, you don't deserve to be a fan of that team. :thumb:

I honestly think the Birds steamroll the Rebs.

Yes. My black and gold blood will not allow me to say otherwise. That and I feel better about our chances each passing day. I know we'll be the underdog on our home field, especially on this message board, but I cannot for the life of me pick against my Rebels. It goes against everything we teach our Rebels. I wouldn't be able to look these boys in their eyes when they are in my house if I even thought of saying Highlands will beat us. Instead, I'll say we'll win and pray my Rebels work hard enough and are good enough to do so that Friday night. I believe they can do it. I'll still be proud of them win or lose but heading into that game we are coming in with the mentality that we will win that game.From the players to the coaches to the parents and fans. It is the only way we know how to approach football games.

 

Ok ... so seriously? Not talking about who us going to win but looking them in the eyes?

Highlands better worry about their scrimmage with Trinity first!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.