Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Bell County Predictions

Who wins.......Boyle County or Bell County? 147 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins.......Boyle County or Bell County?

    • Boyle County
      66%
    • Bell County
      33%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Finally, the rematch has come, this time in Boyle County at Rebel Stadium.

 

Now we can discuss.

 

Who wins and why?

  • Replies 163
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its early,but can't wait to get this one going.So how about it Bell and Boyle fans,who wins and why?

Wow not wasting any time! LOL......

 

To early for me to predict a score, I will predict that Boyle will not throw 5 INT's

  • Author
Wow not wasting any time! LOL......

 

To early for me to predict a score, I will predict that Boyle will not throw 5 INT's

 

I'm with you on that prediction.:thumb:

Both teams have been undefeated in Ky. Both teams are playing extremely well right now and both teams have great weapons all over the field. I'd be shocked if its not a very close game.

Well,PP92 beat me to it,I couldn't wait too,I have to go with The Rebels to win,but I tell what, this will be the game of the season.Be like a Championship

game.

  • Author
Both teams have been undefeated in Ky. Both teams are playing extremely well right now and both teams have great weapons all over the field. I'd be shocked if its not a very close game.

 

I expect the same thing. I just hope it isn't as cold as last year's game and that we don't have 6 turnovers.

I expect the same thing. I just hope it isn't as cold as last year's game and that we don't have 6 turnovers.

 

That wouldn't bother me any. :lol:

I think this game will be a war....both are very good teams. I'm not going to predict a score yet, maybe later in the week. But both teams have good players on both sides of the ball and this game could go either way for either team. Just to say congratulations to both Bell and Boyle on a great season and whoever wins this one just win the Championship.

  • Author
That wouldn't bother me any. :lol:

 

:lol:

 

I am sure it wouldn't.

Great game Rebels. :dancingpa

Have to take Dudley and crew.

Boyle will not throw 5 INT's b/c they don't need to throw it when you have #2 in the backfield.

 

Boyle is the #1 team in 4A and should win. Bell is rebuilding and will hope just make a good representation of themselves in Danville on Friday night.

 

Don't worry Rebles you all have the Championship sowed up. Eat all the Turkey you want on Thanksgiving.

  • Author
Boyle will not throw 5 INT's b/c they don't need to throw it when you have #2 in the backfield.

 

Boyle is the #1 team in 4A and should win. Bell is rebuilding and will hope just make a good representation of themselves in Danville on Friday night.

 

Don't worry Rebles you all have the Championship sowed up. Eat all the Turkey you want on Thanksgiving.

 

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

 

Turkey is good for you, it will help you be more ready for the game Rebels. Be sure to eat good Thursday and Friday.....especially before the game, :D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.