Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Bell County Predictions

Who wins.......Boyle County or Bell County? 147 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins.......Boyle County or Bell County?

    • Boyle County
      66%
    • Bell County
      33%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Right now me and a few other people are in the early stages of organizing a tail gate party Friday Night for all the PGPers. Who all would be interested in attending? :dancingpa

  • Replies 163
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now me and a few other people are in the early stages of organizing a tail gate party Friday Night for all the PGPers. Who all would be interested in attending? :dancingpa

 

If there's food, I be there.:thumb:

If there's food, I be there.:thumb:

 

Count me in!:taz:

Boyle Co. took care of the ball against Lex Cath, I think they will do the same against Bell Co. Boyle is at home and determined, I think they will win by 2 TDs. I thought it was interesting they gave up 150 yards on the ground friday I think that might be the most this year? But Bell probably doesn't have the passing attack that LC had, so the Rebels can load up on the run more.:thumb:

 

You are right Bell can't throw the ball at all. Matter of a fact they don't even inflate the footballs. Makes it easier to hand off. :popcorn:

Right now me and a few other people are in the early stages of organizing a tail gate party Friday Night for all the PGPers. Who all would be interested in attending? :dancingpa

 

I don't eat much, can i come anyway? :taz:

I don't eat much, can i come anyway? :taz:

 

Sure everyone would be welcome. :thumb: We can have a big game of corn hole on special Rebel game boards.

Right now me and a few other people are in the early stages of organizing a tail gate party Friday Night for all the PGPers. Who all would be interested in attending? :dancingpa

 

I would love to be there and see this game, however I have somewhere else to be thanks to the Briar Jumpers......any chance this game could be moved to EKU on Saturday so everyone with teams still playing can watch it?:lol:

 

Will it be streamed on any internet sites? If so PM me so there is no BGP violation.

I came away from the game last night feeling very good about our offense. We had some very long drives for touchdowns and that is what we need from here on out.

 

Exactly. Quick scores are nice, but the sustained drives are what you'll ultimately need to get the ring.

Boyle 27

Bell 21

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

  • Author
Right now me and a few other people are in the early stages of organizing a tail gate party Friday Night for all the PGPers. Who all would be interested in attending? :dancingpa

 

I should be able to make it. Just give me details.

 

 

 

 

FINISH THE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes charlesw88 this really does work, especially 30 minutes before the game. Thats what all Super Bowl teams do before the game, i looked this up for the last 10 super bowl winners........i think he's buying it so far......It does work well for ALL teams and shouldn't have any adverse affects what so ever...:puke:.....TURKEY IS GOOD FOR REBELS.....I think they bought it.

 

Well we have to get this Boyle County team some turkey if they are planning on winning this game! Come on guys, we need to win. Turkey before the game and at halftime, is that right bellbobcats? :D

 

Thanks for the great information! You're the man! :notworthy:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...again I'm just kidding.

Exactly. Quick scores are nice, but the sustained drives are what you'll ultimately need to get the ring.

 

Absolutely. I agree 100%! :thumb:

Beat game in the state on Friday. Just don't know if Bell can stop #2. Good luck Bobcats.

Ooops..

Edited by Rebel88

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.