Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

snakesnot_2000

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by snakesnot_2000

  1. I say no,they will not beat Trinity.
  2. It seems to me that there taking all the good teams out of 2A into 3A. Same teams gonna win 3A that are winning 2A now. What does it matter?
  3. Can he sustain it, that's the question. Having a good QB really helps. You get a good QB and you can win some games. Of course they say defense wins Championships and Indiana has a good defense. I will guess that they can't keep this up while they may have some good teams, I'm not too sure it equals Championships. It will be interesting.
  4. I'm sure Beechwood will be in the hunt. Don't really know about the other teams and what they have. I'm also sure it will be the usual suspects contending for a State Title.
  5. I'd say Boley has potential and that's about it. Doesn't seem like he has that strong of a arm. He can get better but will he?
  6. Even the best teams in the NFL get beat. So anyone can be beat.
  7. I only care about the CFP. Bama should take care of Indiana.
  8. If Bama gets a running game going I like their chances. Nothing has convinced me the Big 10 is as good as the SEC.
  9. Texas Tech Georgia Alabama Ohio State
  10. Oklahoma Texas A&M Oregon Ole Miss
  11. Still a great season for Anderson.
  12. Owensboro Catholic Raceland Owensboro Boyle County Trinity CAL 67
  13. Of course it was a fumble. Never a doubt.
  14. Murray has only been competitive with Mayfield when they are in rebuilding mode. Mayfield is kryptonite to Murray. Mayfield is about 90 and 17 against Murray.
  15. Owensboro Raceland Murray Franklin County Atherton 67
  16. And just like that.... another season is over. Congrats to LCA, just about total control of the game. You ran hard and sprinkled in enough passing to get the job done. The defense was solid, you only gave up one td. Mayfield won the games they were supposed to and came up short in two games, to two good teams. Not sure about the future as we lose some key players who have played for us for 3 to 4 years. Mayfield has to get the LCA monkey off it's back as it looks like we are going to be playing them in the 3rd round for along time.
  17. I don’t think either one of these teams are State Championship caliber teams.
  18. Run the ball. England should have been getting more touches.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.