Everything posted by snakesnot_2000
-
2026 Anderson (OH) Raptors
I say no,they will not beat Trinity.
-
KHSAA to consider multipliers and success factors for football realignment - What might it look like?
It seems to me that there taking all the good teams out of 2A into 3A. Same teams gonna win 3A that are winning 2A now. What does it matter?
-
2025 College Football Playoff Contest Final Round
Indiana - 63 pts.
-
Cignetti Blueprint : G5 Transfers - Predict the Future
Can he sustain it, that's the question. Having a good QB really helps. You get a good QB and you can win some games. Of course they say defense wins Championships and Indiana has a good defense. I will guess that they can't keep this up while they may have some good teams, I'm not too sure it equals Championships. It will be interesting.
-
2026 Beechwood Tigers
I'm sure Beechwood will be in the hunt. Don't really know about the other teams and what they have. I'm also sure it will be the usual suspects contending for a State Title.
-
2025 College Football Playoff Contest Round 3
Ole Miss Indiana
-
Cutter Boley to Enter Transfer Portal
I'd say Boley has potential and that's about it. Doesn't seem like he has that strong of a arm. He can get better but will he?
-
CFP Quarterfinals: #1 Indiana vs. #9 Alabama
Even the best teams in the NFL get beat. So anyone can be beat.
-
CFP Quarterfinals: #1 Indiana vs. #9 Alabama
I only care about the CFP. Bama should take care of Indiana.
-
CFP Quarterfinals: #1 Indiana vs. #9 Alabama
I agree.
-
CFP Quarterfinals: #1 Indiana vs. #9 Alabama
If Bama gets a running game going I like their chances. Nothing has convinced me the Big 10 is as good as the SEC.
-
2025 College Football Playoff Contest Round 2
Texas Tech Georgia Alabama Ohio State
-
2025 College Football Playoff Contest
Oklahoma Texas A&M Oregon Ole Miss
- 2025 BGP Pick 5 Playoff Contest (Week 5 Results)
-
Lexington Christian Academy 33 Owensboro Catholic 28 (2A State Championship)
WLME radio station.
-
2025 Anderson (OH) Raptors
Still a great season for Anderson.
- 2025 BGP Pick 5 Playoff Contest (Week 5)
-
Boyle County 34 Corbin 33
Of course it was a fumble. Never a doubt.
-
2025 Anderson (OH) Raptors
I like it.
-
Murray 27 Lloyd Memorial 20
Murray has only been competitive with Mayfield when they are in rebuilding mode. Mayfield is kryptonite to Murray. Mayfield is about 90 and 17 against Murray.
- 2025 BGP Pick 5 Playoff Contest (Week 4)
-
Lexington Christian Academy 35 Mayfield 16
And just like that.... another season is over. Congrats to LCA, just about total control of the game. You ran hard and sprinkled in enough passing to get the job done. The defense was solid, you only gave up one td. Mayfield won the games they were supposed to and came up short in two games, to two good teams. Not sure about the future as we lose some key players who have played for us for 3 to 4 years. Mayfield has to get the LCA monkey off it's back as it looks like we are going to be playing them in the 3rd round for along time.
-
Murray 20 Lexington Catholic 14 (OT)
Maybe ever.
-
Lexington Christian Academy 35 Mayfield 16
I don’t think either one of these teams are State Championship caliber teams.
-
Lexington Christian Academy 35 Mayfield 16
Run the ball. England should have been getting more touches.